JACE ARE YOU THERE?

I was a bit disapointed seeing Simon, Jace family driver, in the airport alone. I deliberately didn't inform Jace about arrival; I want to surprise him. "Where's Jace, Mang Simon?" I asked him in an intimidating voice. "He had a sudden conference Ma'am. He asked me to pick you up instead," he answered me politely. I felt awkward, although I understood him. Maybe this was just because I missed him. The car started to leave the airport. I admit, I was hoping we would pop-up behind the bushes with a bouquet of roses, some romantic stuff, but no one did. That time I was really disappointed. We were halfway through my place when I accidentally saw my name in a billboard. It's a firm advertisement, and then on top of it something, was really confussing. "Welcome back, my Ada"

My jaw dropped. "What on earth is that? What is my name doing there?," I exclaimed. Mang Simon laughed. "Jace is really creative, don't you think?" Corry said between her giggles. I was really shocked. That was really very sweet. I smiled, Jace never failed to surprise me.

Months had passed and my relationship with Jace had gone steadier; that in the 3rd week of February, we were both hearing the wedding bells. "Take this ring as a sign of my love and loyalty to you," he winked mischievously before putting the ring in my finger. Gosh! it fit perfectly. "Take this ring as a sign-," I stopped. Something was wrong. The wind was blowing hard. Jace held me closed to him; that was when I realizes I was slowly walking towards the door of the church. What was happening?

Everyone seemed to freeze. It was only me and Jace. I was very scared. His grip was slowly weakining. Suddenly the light was blinding. I could no longer feel Jace beside me. My voice seemed to lose its power. "Jace, your presence her is destined in the sides, not in the altar with this lady. You are not to marry this girl. You are destined to someone else." A voice popped up out of no where.
"Are you nuts? I am Jace girlfriend, off course he is destined to be with me." I was shouting madly, but nothing came out. I couldn't hear my voice.