NOT OVER YET

VEL's POINT OF VIEW

Why does one feels empty when he loses something, yet there was nothing to begin with?

Today, is one of my murky days. I can not help myself, not to remember her. Each songs I played or heard, by chance, somehow reminded me of her. I hate this day. Much of those days. Days that are filled by her memories and ours. And remined me of a thing. A thing, I did never have.

It's weird, yet more hilarious. Two strangers eventually become friends, turned to be more than friends. And of how long the span, is the same of how we become strangers. Again. I often caught myself thinking where she is now. Sitting alone with the mindset at somewhere afar. Reminiscing the days we spent and re-spoling myself by her voice and her smile. I admit, I miss her. I miss the so-called friendship we have, and all of the signs.

She makes me think of her, whenever am sad and alone. And the worsts, when I am happy. Wishing she is here with me. We do not talk to each other anymore. No more. And I do not know why? It makes me feel mesirable, more vulnirable. I guess, she does neither know how much she hurt me, nor of how much pain she caused me. No idea of why she took me for granted. And no reasons to ease the dwelling pain in my heart-of why she did not catch me when I fall in love. In love with her.

It really hurt, when she did not care when I walk away, and never look back. Mybe, she was just like the rest of those girls. They took my heart when they left. I do not know what to believe. Is she does not care at al? or, she just eventually stopped on giving me special value. But despite of what had happened. And the distance that lies between us and pushes us to be at opposite poles, my heart still remained along with my love on her. I know, we will meet again, and we will do all the usual things we used to do. Am not around with her lately, but that does not mean, that I stopped loving her. I am even hopeful.