VIDEOS FOR REAL

My heart was racing from all the panic as I felt when I ran out from the courtroom. Peter caught up with me and scolded me about my recklessness but he let it off and continued walking. About ten minutes later, we stopped by a white door. It has the same design with the info room, only it was a lot bigger this time. Peter opened the door and we went in. Big flat screens flooded from all the sides of the room. In each screen there were different videos were playing. Peter gestured me to sit in an area where a wide screen was placed in front of me. Peter talked to the angel-in-charge then a video of a girl started playing.

"Watch that closely, that will be your last task." Peter ordered.

"What is this room and who is this girl by the way?" I asked Peter while pointing at the skinny girl on the screen. I was half amused and half confused but I still enjoyed being at the room though.

"This is the record room. You don't need know her name but you need to watch her so you'll learn " He answered.

The skinny girl walked slowly along the road. People passed her but she just had her head fixed on the ground. She was very disoriented. This went on for about fifteen minutes. I rubbed the back of my neck then I covered my mouth which produced a stifled yawn. I looked up see Peter but he was still absorbed in watching another screen. I dragged my eyes back at the girl who was still walking slowly. This started to irritate me. I held the sides of the screen and leaned my head closer.

"Don't you have something else to do with your life?" I asked while fighting the urge to shout at her. As if she could hear me through the screen. I really wished she could.

For a moment, my wish granted. She stopped her petty walk and started to run towards the park. Then she arrived at the front of a tree near the swings. She stood still, starting at the words that were carved on the tree. I focused my sight on it but it was too blurry.

Five minutes later...
I took back that I was fascinated.
I tooj back that I enjoyed because obviously, watching a girl stare into space for ten minutes is very exhausting and boring.

I gripped the sides of the screen once more and asked, "Couldn't you do something more interesting, huh?"

However, it was a fruitless attempt. She just continued to idly look at the tree. What else could I do? She can't even hear me. This is plain boring video and i'm full of it. I buried my face to my hands due to frustration and finally an idea popped in my head.