ENCOUNTERING GOD

"Hello?" A man with a hoarse voice answered.

"Dad."

"Oh Ada darling, it been a long time I haven't seen you. You should get home now."

"No dad they're pulling out his tubes this weekend and I cannot stand watching it."

"Really? it's good then, I'll be expecting you next week."

"Dad there's mothing good about it."

"Darling, believe me there is, you'll be home back to normal and you'll stop ruining your career."

"Why is everyone telling me that his death is good for me?" She exclaimed.

"Because he's making your life a big mess and-" she hunged up, cutting her dad off. Then she started to cry again. She gave the phone to Vel and she ran weakly towards the park's exit but he caught up with her and held her on the shoulders.

"Where are you going Ada?" he asked with a fraction of irritation in his face.

"To the place where my heart belongs. It's only him who can understand that if he dies a big part of me dies also because he has my heart with him."

"But-" He tried to protest but Ada spoke again.

"I know it will be so much painful but atleast there is peace by his side because I know he only has me in his heart. And honestly, I'd rather waste my time to wait for a miracle than hearing you say how messy my life is right now."

She ran away then the screen faded to black. Animated angels that were hoping appeared on the screen.

"What? wait. That's it?" I asked Peter.
"Yes. How do you feel?"
"It was.....wow " I answered but my chest felt heavy with all the emotions swirling inside me.

I felt pity, hope and admiration for Ada's strength but at the same time I felt ashamed about whining on my tasks a while ago. I realized that I was too shallow unlike Ada who stayed brave despite of her grief. It made me want yo help her.

"You should tell God about how you feel and what you want." Peter suggested.

I was about to answer him when the blinding lights covered me. I was forced to close my eyes and when I opened them, I was summoned in front of golden throne were a crowned man sat, sated in very bright lights. A giant tree was on the far right of the throne while a huge book was on its far left.

I shivered in his presence especially when he spoke to me.

"My dear child, do you wish to tell me how you feel?" his voice was deep and gentle.

I focused on his face but it was too bright make out any facial feature. Surely, there's no one man this great, God.

"Yes Lord " I replied then told him how exactly I feel.