Part II : THE ACCIDENT

[HEAVEN IS FOR REAL]

***JACE POINT OF VIEW***

My body froze as I was looking at my own body which was laid on a hospital bed. It was connected to a lot of tubes. A heart monitor beside it beeped on a steady pace to show that I was still alive and breathing but why am I standing here looking at myself? Later on, a bright winged creature appeared beside me, this must be an angel. The angel held my shoulders as I was looking at him intently to recover from astonishment that I felt. The moment his hands touched me,  we disappeared into pure nothingness. I can't see where we are heading or what was happening. Only the blinding lights were describable at that moment. I blinked and to my surprise my feet landed on the vast fleece-white clouds.

The angel paused for a moment before he opened a big Golden gate embedded with precious stones and pearls. I followed behind his back as I was about to enter the gate like he did, my body grew heavier and I couldn't take any step further. My legs tightend like it was blocked from below, I looked downwards and saw a short, bald guy. He was literally blocking me! He held my legs tight with both of his hands. I was about to push him aside when I caught a glimpse of his nameplate which says, 'Peter Heavenguards'. I was stunned as the thought sank on me. He was St. Peter, the guard of heaven! I can't get over the fact that he was short and bald. I've expected someone like quarterback suoerstar, someone strong enough who can guard the gates not someone who was wearing brown slacks, white long sleeves with matching golden tie and pointed leather shoes. He's more like a salesman to me. The guy cleared his throat and let go of my leg. He looked up to me with a smile.  "Sorry about that. Welcome to Gate 9 and i'm-"
"Yeah you're Peter Heavenguards-" I said as I pointed his nameplate. "The guard of heaven right?" I continued with a huge grin etched on my face as I tried to hold back my laughter.

"Yes and No." He answered. He saw my confused expression and so he continued. "Yes I am Peter but I'm not a guard ." He said calmly. I tried to understand why he isn't a guard when he's standing by the gate and blocking people. He doesn't look like a guard house keeper either. He mudt be important.

"Are you the headguard then?" I asked. "Having the word of 'guard' on my surname doesn't make me one. I am here to show you around and to assist you if you're going back to earth or not." He explained.