Chapter 6: Rivals Meeting!

Start from the beginning

Sakura: "Hey there, Sasukeee~." She slowly spoke in a teasing tone.

The boy became somewhat mesmerized by her pretty eyes, until he finally snapped away from his hypnotised state as soon as he noticed how both of them were positioned.

Sasuke: "Aaaaah!" With a scream, he revealed the freedom of his previous state.

The boy immediatly jumped in surprise, finally noticing what was happening.

Sakura's jumpscare was enough to make him comically slip and lose his balance right in front of her - the girl immediatly backing away for him to fall on the grassy ground and not collide with her big forehead.

Upon seeing his figure on the ground, she chuckled and put her arms behind her back like an innocent litlle girl.

As for the boy, he just grunted upon making contact with the floor.

Sakura: "Calm down, Uchiha boy. My forehead is not that scary, if that was what it scared you, you know?" She grinned to him "You're lucky I was fast enough for you to dodge it. Otherwise you would have some migraines for days. Maybe weeks..." She putted a hand on her chin in thought.

Sasuke - with an annoyed expression and more annoyed grunts - got up from the ground and started to pat his clothes in order to take the dirt out of them.

Questions started to raise on his mind as soon as he heard her sweet malicious voice.

How did she get here already?

Since when she's observing me?

Why dind't I heard anything?

Sasuke: "What was that for?" He said, while brows were furrowed in anger, for both the jumpscare and his mesmerized state "That was really unacessary."

Sakura: "For entertainment, it was very necessary." She smiled brightly

Sasuke crossed his arms and looked at her annoyed; the girl's smile made his heart - who was already beating in a different demeanor beat stronger - and it was really starting to piss him off.

Especially since he let his guard down, even though he knew this girl was a smart one.

Sasuke: "I was talking about the 'reason' part seriously." He said "You know what that is, right?" He moved a brow up.

Sakura putted her finger on her chin and looked quizzically above the area again; failling to notice Sasuke's annoyance growing.

Sakura: "Well, of course I know when to be serious! We can just mend it with the funny part you know?" She answered, and then returned to her thinking position "Hmm... the reason why I did that, you ask?" Upon finally realizing an answer, she turned to him with a closed eye smile "For my smile to come out and because I also wanted to surprise you, the same way you surprised me today!"

Sasuke seeing one of her damn smiles couldn't help but again, blush slightly.

He seriously wasn't kidding when he didn't know what was happening to him everytime Sakura's happy demeanor, accompanied by her smile made him build up more nervousness and speed up his heart beating.

Which was also the cause of his annoyance, since he actually couldn't understand this feeling. 

Shrugging that off immediatly, Sakura's words passed on his ears again, becoming familiar with a feeling he sometimes had.

Confusion.

Sasuke: "W-What do you mean, I surprised you?" He said, not liking of how he stuttered at first.

Sakura: "Well, for already being here and waiting for me, of course!" She beamed to him "Oh, and for also trying to speak to me on the academy too!"

Sasuke suddenly became a red mess.