"You promise to answer my calls? You know how easily I get overwhelmed"

"Yes I promise, now can we please look to see if you got accepted" I nodded moving my hand off his. As soon as he clicked the first email I looked away.

"University of Georgia— accepted you" I turned and looked at the email as I smiled hugely. He clicked onto the next link.

"University of Florida— accepted you"

"Wait really" he rubbed my shoulder supportively before clicking on the last link.

"And would you look at that, University of Pennsylvania accepted you"

"I sense sarcasm"

"And do, I already knew you was gonna get accepted because you that girl" I tucked my hair behind my ear with a smile.

"Not you hyping me up" he laughed.

"So when you gonna tell your boy?"

"Soon, I know he got his things going on as well"

"You know he gonna support you" "but could we possibly get food like we said we was 20 minutes ago"

"Oh yeah, why you ain't say nothing" he sucked his teeth standing up.

"Let me bite my tongue" I chuckled grabbing my purse .

"So you gonna tell me who you meeting up with?" I asked Bennie

"So you gonna tell me who you meeting up with?" I asked Bennie. He looked up from his phone.

"Uh you know a classmate of mine" I squinted my eyes.

"Classmate huh,  so you going to the movies with Sean?"

"Nah Sean—" he stopped mid sentence as he looked over at me.

"So this classmate is a girl?" He nodded.

"Yeah, this is the first girl I actually took interest in" I turned on my left signal as I waited for the light to turn green.

"You asked her out?" He chuckled shaking his head.

"Actually she asked me out" I raised an eyebrow.

"Sounds like she knows what she wants"

"Yeah she does, I like that about her"

"Well great her right, don't be like Bj" he let out a laugh. The rest of the ride to drop him off consisted of us talking and listening to music. My brother was always the shy and closed off type when it came to interacting with people. But since we moved out, I noticed a change within him. He was going out more and socializing with more people.

"How did you know you wanted to be with Kyrie? Like making her your girlfriend?" He randomly asked. I took a quick glance at him with a smirk.

"Shit after the second encounter of us hanging out privately I just knew. She had me moving and thinking differently. She made me feel wanted and because of that, I couldn't keep her off my mind. Trust me, you'll know if homegirl is the one for you" I parked the car.

"Thanks bro, I appreciate it" I gave him a side hug before digging in my wallet.

"Hold on, take this" I took some bills out of my wallet and passed it to him.

"Alright I'll see you later" I nodded as he hopped out the car. I watched from a distance as he met up with a girl who had the hugest smile on her face.

* * * * *

"You got her peanut butter?" I asked Sienna.

"Yes, does she like baths?" I looked down at kiwi who was shaking in her boots. Kyrie had been either studying or working so I offered to watch Kiwi this week.

"From what I heard —No" I tested the water to see it a warm temperature and high enough to not overwhelm her.

"Kiwi I want to welcome you to Sienna Washing resort, I promise you will enjoy the ride" I chuckled as she grabbed her. Kiwi started barking out of fear once her paws touched the water.

"Here mamas" I stuck the suction cup pad filled with peanut butter on the tub.

"Make sure you wash her everywhere, she loves deep scratches" Sienna nodded as she poured soap on her back.

"Bubba"

"Wassup?" Kiwi was occupied with the peanut butter she didn't even realize the soap being scrubbed into her fur.

"Will Kyrie and Kiwi move in with us?"

"In the future they will"

"How long in the future we talking about?"

"I don't know kiddo, it really depends on where we are at after we graduate" she pouted.

"So both of y'all are gonna leave me" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Where you get that from? I'm not leaving you and she isn't either"

"Well I overheard you talking about he staying with Levi while you go some travel thing and that Sissy may not be able to watch us"

I sighed "I will be traveling for work but don't think for a second that we are both leaving your life."

"Do you think I'll be able to keep kiwi?" I smiled.

"I don't see why not, make sure you ask Kyrie first" she nodded smiling just as kiwi started shaking her body.

"KIWI" we both said laughing shielding from the water splashing at us.

_________________________________

Short chapter unfortunately but I hope you guys still liked it.

Sorry for any mistakes

~BR££