FIFTEEN

2:30pm

2:30pm

I sat criss-cross on my bed as I wrote notes for the next chapter for my chemistry class. I had a tendency to be ahead in my notes so if I'm a having a lazy day. I don't have to worry about catching up on anything. As I was writing in my notebook, I listened to my music that was playing lowly. 

"I've been wandering all day, I try to be fine but I can't be, the noise in my mind wouldn't leave me" I sung along as I swayed my body. Music has been an essential factor of keeping me sane throughout this week. Midterms were a week ago and thankful I passed them all. It took some stress off my shoulders. Unfortunately, work was the main thing that had been making me mad. I thought about quitting many times but I hated asking my dad for money.

"I really need, I really need time now. I really need, I need a free mind now" soon after my music went low indicating I had a message. I sighed before reaching on the other side of my bed to grab my phone. It was a message from Myles. For some reason I had a huge smile on my face.

Myles🥵
Come open your door

I got out of my bed and rushed to open my door. Ever since our talk, I couldn't help the smile that stayed on my face. We agreed to moving slowly since he hasn't been in a relationship since high school and my last big one was sophomore year.

"Hi" I opened the door throwing my arms up. He chuckled picking me up as I wrapped my legs around him. He kicked my front door closed and walked us back to my room. He kissed my cheek.

"You missed me" he asked as he let me down.

"Is it obvious" he nodded with a smirk. We sat on my bed. I closed my laptop and moved my notebook out of the way. His phone started ringing in which he answered.

"Hi bubba" a younger girl that looked a lot like him said.

"Hi mama, what are you up to?"

"I'm at Rosa house for the weekend"

"You have siblings, how come I'm just finding this out?" I asked confused as I looked more in the camera.

"Bubba why you never told me you had a pretty girlfriend " she gasped making me smile. He chuckled.

"You never asked, her name is Kyrie" he tilted the phone more as my face was fully shown. She had the widest smile as she waved at the phone. I waved back.

"I'm sienna, nice to meet you" she spoke before he turned the phone back.

"Get dressed, I'll wait in the kitchen" He said as he looked at me.

I nodded "okay"

He continued talking on the phone as he closed the door behind him. I had no clue what I was gonna put on my body. I got out of my bed and went to my closet looking at the various options. I rummaged through my drawer before settling on a tight fitted crop tee. I took my oversized shirt off and slipped the other one on. I observed it in the mirror as I tried to think what to pair it with.