TWENTY•FOUR

2:30pm

2:30pm

I was currently chilling in my living room with Levi, Bj, Dom, and Nate. Both of my siblings was staying the night at their friends house so I invited everyone over to smoke and chill.

"Nigga how you got an extra $1000" I asked looking at Levi money stash. We were in a middle of a monopoly game.

"Nah cause you was going bankrupt dawg" Bj said catching on.

"I just collected money from them stopping on my property"

"That brown property is not bringing in stacks" Nate argued. All I could do was laugh. Levi was always cheating on any board game we played. I saw him take the money out the bank but I wasn't gonna say anything at first. But then he had the damn nerve to steal the bigger bills.

"Yes the fuck it is, y'all just mad cause I'm back in the game"

"You're a whole cheater dude" Bj said mugging him. I started laughing as he kept trying to defend his case. This why I don't play board games now.

"Man can we play a card game" dom asked sucking his teeth. He just mad his ass going bankrupt.

"Fuck no, only card game you know is goldfish" Nate said mugging him. We all started laughing as dom sucked his teeth again.

"You gon' hop off me" I passed the blunt to Bj as they kept going back and forth.

"Aye I got a serious ass question" I said making them stop arguing with one another.

"Well speak when you ready" Bj said after the long pause.

"Let's say a mind reader and future seer were playing a strategic game, who would win?" He passed the blunt back to the right as I waited.

"The mind reader" Bj said.

"Nigga no, the future seer would win" Levi said.

"No the fuck he won't, the nigga can read your mind on the move your going to do" Nate agreed

"And the future seer would know he's going to do that" I spoke.

"Okay but the mind reader can literally know what your thinking about doing and play against that" Bj said.

"I mean that's a valid point" Nate said as he rubbed his chin.

"Let's say the mind reader goes first, the future seer would know how the game would play out and move accordingly to that" Levi stated.

"Bro that literally wouldn't work either way"

"What the fuck y'all smoking on" Dom asked making me laugh.

"Where do you even be thinking of these questions" He continued. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Shit ion know" I said with a chuckle. I pulled my phone out going to Instagram. I was watching some reels of cars drifting.