TWENTY•TWO

| DECEMBER 12th |

1:30am

For some reason I had so much energy and decided to play the Micheal Jackson experience. I played a lot with my cousins, so I knew literally all of the moves. Oreo was laying on my bed just watching me.

"Oreo you don't want the smoke in this game" I said as I finished the song. My door opened quickly.

"Kyrie sit your ass down" my dad said looking at me. I jumped before laughing.

"Oh dad I'm sorry" he shook his head.

"You're something else, go to bed" he shut my door back as I sighed. I turned the system off and plopped back on my bed. I was no where near tired and still wanted to do something. I went to TikTok and started watching videos.

Myles🖤
Why you not sleep?

I accidentally took a long ass nap earlier

[INCOMING CALL : Myles🖤]

"You still bored" he asked. I snacked on some of my candy as I laid upside down.

"As fuck" I responded. He chuckled.

"Come outside then" I sat up.

"Say what?"

"Come outside I'm tryna see you" I looked out my blinds to see his car parked on the side. Thankfully he was out of the view of the front door camera.

"My dad is not gonna let me out at this time of night" we was currently on winter break and our schedules haven't been aligned since I started working at target.

"Sneak out unless you scared" I looked over at Oreo who was fast asleep.

"Scared, I'll be out in a minute" I said before hanging up. I was honestly paranoid my dad would catch me halfway out the window. I stuffed my bed and flicked my lights off. I slipped on my vans before opening my window. I climbed onto the roof and closed my window back before walking to the edge. I noticed the ladder leaning against the house so that was my plan to get back in.

I hurried and ran to his car to see him laughing at me. I rolled my eyes hopping in the car.

"It's not even that funny"

"Just admit you was scared" he said before pulling off. I waved him off as I waited patiently.

"Come stay the night with me" I looked over at him debating.