"Oh, ok I'll be there shortly," he said.

A few minutes later a car pulled up in the Park Mansion driveway and a half asleep Jimin stepped out.
He steadily walked to Rosé's room and his look softened when he saw the girl on the rag besides a candle.

Secret service Headquaters
06:00 hrs

"All available agents please report to HQ immediately,"The intercoms buzzed and the agents started filing in one by one.

"Eunwoo status report," Monie said as he turned around on his swivel chair to face the agents.

"Well we've received word from Jennie, but the signal is so faint it's almost non existent. She was able to send us an audio before the signal drastically changed. Here I'll play it," Eunwoo said.

"C-oa-st l-in-e, of-f Ms Mo-n on of-f c-oas-t l-in-e," the device said and the line went dead. The agents looked at it baffled not knowing what to do.

"Where did it come from?"Monie asked.

"That's the problem, we have no idea, it's like the place this transmission came from was wiped off the face of the earth, it just vanished without a trace we've checked satellites, radars sonic sensors. nothing, it's just gone," Eunwoo said.

"That's all we have Monie, we have no where to start. The south Korean coastline is huge and by the time we search for the right place, they would have found out that we are onto them and they might relocate," Suga said.

"Can't you like send a virus that might override their system so that we can know where they are?" Lisa stepped in.

"It's not that easy Lisa. Like I said Mr Han's place is like a different country. Incase we release a virus, it might be destroyed before it even reaches their data base and that's not all, our tech is not that good compared to theirs and knowing Han, their security is probably heavy fire. If we release a virus, it's just a suicide mission," Suga sighed and Eunwoo nodded.

"Suga!" Sana called.

"Yes?"

"No just forget about it, for something like that to work we'll need extra man power which we don't have," Sana said as she sat back down.

"No please, at this point any suggestion is welcome," Monie said.

The rest of the agents turned towards Sana to hear her idea.

"Well umm, the secret service has a total of six people who are really good with computers, so if they all come together with Jisoo's help they can create a live virus that can may be able to override that place's data base and maybe expose their location but in order for it to work the virus must be sent from different PCs but at the same time, if we don't then things might not be pretty."

"That might actually work and apart from the live virus, we can create back up viruses that might be able to stall them while we find their location and then send the live virus that can shut their mother boards down for a while while we relocate our IP address so that they don't find us," Jisoo completed.

"Well Computer wiz do you think it might work?" Monie asked.

"Yes I think so but we still need one more person for this to work. Do you guys have anyone you know that is really good with computers.?" Suga asked but the rest shrugged.

"Wait, I have a friend who's good," Soobin said.

"Really?"

"Yes, I mean he's a little rough and a handful sometimes but he sure knows his way with computers. I'll call him," he said as he left the room.