💀Ch.15

The dinner with Jungkook's father was just awkward, weird and yet a bit creepy

The dinner with Jungkook's father was just awkward, weird and yet a bit creepy. Though I did feel a little bit better since jungkook was next to me reassuring me that it'll be fine. I bared with the awkwardness for two hours till his father left.

I excused myself right away going straight to the kitchen getting a glass of water, heaving a sigh as I gulped it all down.

Not realizing that V came in and leaned back on the counter next to me. Why is he always around me? I thought.

He was silent. My eyes wandered around the kitchen thinking if any of them was secretly watching us. I do hate that feeling of being watched for no reason. I glance at V who just took a sip of something red.. It was very dense and it didn't look right.

He then turned to face me, as I silently stared at he's beautiful face time stopped as if we were the only two creatures in the planet. Not taking my eyes off him as he sip on the red dense juice then he slammed he's left arm on the counter as he hovered over me. I didn't even flinched.

I bit my lip as he stared at me with lust, he leaned in closer and closer till our noes where touching. My heart was literally beating like a drum, it was loud enough for him to know what I was feeling.. nervous, panicked, scared, excited I could go on ~ he smirked at me. That made me blush hard.

He bit he's lower lip seductively, sipping on the rest of the red drink. My mouth was parted by he's actions.

And without hesitation he slammed he's lips on mine, my eyes grew big as I felt he's tongue danced in mine, and the creepiest part for me was how he manage to transfer the red dense drink ...But it wasn't just an ordinary drink it was blood .. He made me taste blood from he's mouth ~ I even gulped it down , since I couldn't spit it out. He's tongue pretty much blocked the entrance.

I didn't hit him or tell him stop. Why? Well it be a lie if I said I wasn't enjoying it. Which I was .. Allot.

My eyes we're starting to water as the taste was bitter yet sweet at the same time. The juices were dripping from our lips and onto my bare chest. He held my waist up firmly as we kissed deeply not even breaking apart.

He pulled out from the kiss as he leaned down and sucked slightly, giving me multiple kisses, and licking on my bare chest that had blood stains on it. He didn't leave any mark which was good. I hold my mouth not to make a sounds, tho I whimpered through my mouth.

V licked me cleaned till there was no blood stains on me, he pulled out from my chest and let go of my waist. We were panting hard, I fixed myself so I wouldn't go out there looking like a mess.

I was about to leave till he held my wrist tightly. I stared at him, what does he want now I thought?

He put he's index finger up to he's lips. "Ssshhhh~ don't tell Jungkook.. It's our little secret" he said snickering while biting he's lips.