Say cheese

This goes to Gabby because for some reasons she has made me smile a lot, despite the fact that we just became wattpad friends. The fun fact, we have the same name cause we're awesome. I love you girl x

No no no, Just take a look at that picture again, it holds a thousand messages, it really does but most of all, I'm here to give you the two most important messages or concept whatever.

I don't really know where to start because I've never really been a person that doesn't smile.

There just some days when we give up and we're like "There's no reason to smile, today has been spoiled for me" and I'm not even gonna lie about telling you guys to remain positive and still keep a smile on your face despite all odds and negativity. These kind of days are the types that make it seem like life is over..no really, like literally, sometimes I just want to lock myself in my room and never come out.

However, there's a but. A tiny little 'but" along the line. Do you girls have any idea how beautiful we look when we smile?. Do you have any idea the people that we make happy when we smile? No seriously, has it ever occurred to you that people actually live for our smiles, like they just want to see us smile and they're satisfied. It's hard to believe but that is just the honest truth. Lastly, am I the only one that feels like the best person in the whole world when I turn a frown to a smile, or when I just make a sad heart a happy one again. Honestly, it's like winning a lottery ticket when I know that I'm genuinely responsible for someone's smile. It's an incredible feeling so that's where it takes us today, to our topic.

This chapter is going to be short but straight to the point so lets get going. Firstly, how about we make someone smile? Yeah I know we've heard it a zillion times but sometimes all it takes if for us to pay someone a compliment. Sometimes I'd just say "you're looking beautiful today" or "aww, I love your hairstyle" or something like that. Its really a great way of staying happy too and guess what? you're only creating a platform for people to admire you. I guess it helped because sometimes, people will just want to hug me or make me feel like a queen or make me laugh but deep down, I'll always know its their way of saying "Thank you". You see? which means, less trouble, and quarrels and also less back biting to deal with because no one wants to say something bad about you cause you're nice to them.You should also do this because you could be a source of happiness to anybody. An up-lifter.

Secondly, things are always easier when you smile. Just imagine your're having a heated argument with someone and the person is throwing insults at you and you're just there standing. Now imagine that you just smile, shake your head and walk away. Honestly, that is the best thing that can ever happen I mean the person would so feel like a fool. I've always been wanting to do this in high school but the chance never came. More so, imagine instead of smiling, you know, you just start laughing and walk away and as you're walking away you're still laughing even though the other person is still throwing insults at you. But hey, you're too busy laughing that you can't hear her. I really have to do this one day, no seriously.

Also, I'm also fully aware that some of us are just in a situation where smiling or being happy is not an option. I know it's not easy, I know it seems like you've been in an unhappy cage for like forever, I know its excruciating because it feels like no one understands, I know it feels like no one cares. The truth is, I won't lie. It's horrible when you're sad but its even worse when you cannot do anything about it. When it seems like the friends that are meant to be there for you actually seem to make things worse. Yeah, I've been in that boat for quite some time.

I just have something for you to chew on, something to always remember, something to always believe in.

It's gonna end someday. One day you'll look back at your sad days and smile because they only made you stronger. And you know what, I love this quote so much "It doesn't matter how slowly you go as long as you don't stop"

To paraphrase this, it doesn't matter how slowly you're trying to find happiness again as long as you don't stop putting a smile on your face because you know what, a smile makes everything better and also much easier.

I'm not saying this because I want to prove a point. I'm not saying this because I want to make myself seem perfect. I'm not saying this because everyone says it. I'm saying this because I've experienced this and I believe I'm strong enough to make you believe that you can get through it.

Finally, the quote of this chapter,

"Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts"

Because this chapter is very important to me, here's another one you should really see.

"We shall never know all the good things that a simple smile can do"

The End.

Thank you for reading :)

I hope this helps you. Smile, you're beautiful but remember, you should also be the reason of someone's smile. That's happiness on its own. x

Spread the love by voting and commenting x

Bye x

-