Dealing with boys (part 1)

Boys, boys, boys. These human beings are a huge part of our lives whether we like it or not. I've decided to break the boy crisis into sections because I know there are alot of issues to deal with concerning them. Now lets get started shall we?

Ever had a crush on a guy only to get blown on the face and struck on the heart?? I'm not gonna lie to you girls, I have and believe me it was a bitter experience. if you have read my anonymous letter to Jude, (one of my works) you'd understand the extent of how much I was hurt. Then the worst thing is that we never seem to get over that one guy, sometimes they may be two boys we still have a thing for and if a third guy pops up...our heart lingers to him as well. Its hard, so damn hard. The worst thing is that while we're sulking for days...we find out that the boy has moved on. Dammit if he's pretending to be happy because we can't even pretend to be happy because the pain is just too much. I know adults always wonder why it affects us so much because we're still "young". Sometimes I want to scold them for judging us when they themselves passed through this stage. Even it they didn't, its bound to happen like they're called hormones dear adults!

But then the key to happiness is never that far. We just have to find it and unlock the doors to our souls again. What am I trying to say? It's okay if you still have a crush on him . Now I'm not saying that the both of you are still an item or whatever. I'm saying that we should never try to push feelings away because that's why we're girls,we tend to be more emotional. If you're trying so hard to forget about a boy, leave the feeling in your heart, don't try to force yourself to get rid of it. I can promise you that with time, everything fades just like it came. Also, this may not be new to you but I've noticed that there's just that one boy that the feelings we had for him can never fade. Never ever fade. Am I right or wrong? He may not be our first crush or something but there's just always that one boy and I don't seem to figure that out.One word.."Let it be"..okay actually three words haha!

How many of you have noticed that a large number of boys suck? Like really really suck in their own way. Most of them always take us for granted and once again I'm not just saying this. I really find it hard to trust a boy especially of about our age because I've grown to think that they're all the same. The thing with me is that I've shut down all the boys from my life. Not all but I find it hard for me to let them break the wall I built around myself to shun them. Here's something that happened to me sometime ago. I liked this boy.. and he liked me back. (let me believe this bit). He was a year above me and in Africa, in junior high, we always take this one final exam that when we're done with it, we can go home and relax till the next session. As a boarding student, this meant that I wasn't going to see the other students for a long time because while I was at home, they were still gonna be in school.

Anyways, we had this thing going before I went home and even while I was at home he'll still send me messages and I'd feel like an angel or a queen rather. It's not like it was anything serious but then you know how boys can put up a honey coated tongue. Exactly! While I was at home, my close friend called me one day and told me that that same boy I thought we had something going told her that he had a crush on her. WHAT??? I stopped breathing for some seconds. That's not it all, she liked him as well now you can guess just how angry and upset I felt. We weren't going out but I thought it was real like c'mon. I didn't tell her I liked him so I couldn't blame her when she liked him back.

Are you enjoying the story?? This is the worst of it all. Did you know that while I was at home, the stupid boy asked a girl out. I mean he started dating a girl in school and I didn't know till I went back to school. The worsen it, the girl was in his class but she was my friend as well. Now it was a double love triangle going on. Now incase you've not gotten the idea, he was trying to play three girls at the same time.Eww

It's from this experience that I just you know...shut the boys out. Plus this boy is not Jude by the way incase you're mind is drifting to him.(The guy in amonymous letter)

I know they're a hand few of great boys out there but they're so few. I also know that we as girls have our own flaws but theirs, Oh Lord!, numerous to mention. So you see I had to learn fast and I'm ever grateful this happened to me because now, I'm a sronger woman. So what's the highlight of this chapter?? The message is that you should be able to learn from your mistakes ...with boys. When you do this, you make yourself expensive and in the end, they're the ones chasing after you. The stupid boy tried to start off a conversation with me one time but I ignored him straight away. You girls should also be able to learn from other's peoples mistakes. That's what my poem "Dear Love" is all about. I know one day, the right guy would pop up. I know everyday we see our relationship goals everyday on twitter and Instagram. I know that we tend to crave for such affection but trust me on this,

"Anything good is worth the wait"

Now that's the quote for this topic. It's pretty self explanatory. Remember you're all beautiful.

Make them boys know your worth, studies have shown that girls mature earlier than boys so I guess that why they do all these crap. However, that's the more reason we should pace ourselves for anything unexpected. I hope this has added something to your amazing personalities. Stay beautiful girls.

Don't forget to vote and drop your comments :)