Introduction**

Alright guys I don't know even know how to start this but I'm so excited and really enthusiastic. Okay so this is not really a story, it's just an electronic entry where I'll write different thoughts that we all think about.

You see, at age 17, I've experienced so much, like so so so much and I'm pretty sure you have too. Sometimes I feel like I carry more burden than both of my parents put together. It's crazy how we teenage girls always have a lot to deal with as soon as we clock 15. Anyways, I've decided to dedicate one of my works to a bucket of advice.

I'm looking forward to this because a zillion things have happened to me starting from the heartbreaks, to the broken friendships down to inferiority complex. "This" is not those kinds of books where they make life so perfect and simple; like how they think or believe it's so easy for we girls to accept and learn to love our flaws or how we should let go of the things we hold on to. Sometimes, I feel they're just rants because it's hard for me to do all those things and I'm sure for some of you as well . I've figured out that even if we may be from different cultures, and countries, there's still that one special thing that draws us together. We freaking understand each other like no one else does.

-

So how does this works? Already I have my own selected topics based on my experiences which I'm going to share with you girls. I'm obviously not going to tell you everything in details but I'll just highlight all those teary nights, all the light headed love dopey days plus the ultimate friendship crisis. Afterwards, I'll advise you or rather we'll just laugh about it because it's something that we have to get used to.

For those of you that want me to discuss a topic or idea, send me a message and I'll do it right away. Don't worry; your identity will be kept confidential. Also feel free to comment and off course vote!

I want "this" to get to as many wattpadders as possible because this is going to be a literal YouTube account. I want you to know that I'm not much of a strong person and I accept that but I'm going to try my hardest to make you feel better about yourself because we deserve to be happy. I promise to share how I've handled my girl crisis in the most captivating, informally, girly way. I don't believe I'll ever get tired of talking about anything.

Finally, dear boys, If you're reading this, you must be a really patient lad. Anyways bear in mind that this is a no boys zone but I think its okay to be a part of this as long as you know your boundary.

Now let's freaking get this started!!!!!

WAIT STOP!!! Have you voted?:)