Friendship crisis

Hey guys! Thank you so much for your positive feedbacks and comments. I love you all. Oh yes, the girl in that picture is me. Some people wanted to see how I looked so I just posted this one here. It's not over the top beautiful.. but then we gotta appreciate ourselves for who we are. :) 

Anyways, we're back to another topic. For some reason, I'm excited about this because I've had a lot of friendship crisis to deal with. Some ended in a good way and then others?? Well, it just didn't work out.

Now this is where I'm gonna be kicking off from. You see this phrase or quote whatever you want to call it. "It just didn't work out" I think its just a sign of giving up and laziness. I'm honestly not trying to judge anyone right now, just stick to the topic. You see, I know so many of us have been hurt by our friends. We've been left in the cold when we needed them most. I know it sucks real bad.

I'll start with my two motives for a genuine friendship. There are a lot of quotes about friendship if you take your time to browse on it. I love the quotes but all my life, since I've been seeing every quote, I haven't seen one that says anything combining these two words. "Patience" and "Understanding". You may have probably seen one but the chances are slim. For all I know, we need to have patience for our friends if its actually a friendship and most especially, there has to be an understanding in there before anything will work out for good. I think this is why most people just end up breaking up a friendship. I want you to know that I didn't just come up with this to make myself seem better or anything. I passed through it to realize what it took.

Let me throw more light on this. There are gonna be times when our friends will annoy us. Like I mean really annoy us. That kind where we actually start almost hating them and regretting ever befriending them. Now this is where understanding comes in. I know its hard and from my experience and observance, we tend to really understand our friends much more later in the friendship. It doesn't just happen in the first stages. Back to what I was saying, now pay rapt attention to this because believe or not, we're all guilty of this.

Lets take it this way. Something happens between you and your friend and then its so serious that you guys are beefing eachother. Alright, good and fine, that's bound to happen. Most of us are usually selfish with our thinking. In deeper meaning, we need to actually think about why the other friend is upset. Have you tried to put yourself in his/her shoes. For goodness sake girls do you ever think of what that your friends have done for you in the past??. Sometimes that should give you enough reason to try and fix this up.

To be honest, that's what I do and it works. I'm very sure it will work for you too. Anytime I'm not in talking terms with any of my friends, I sit down and think about just everything she/he has done for me. All the sacrifices they've made for me. When I'm done with this, I just have to swallow my pride and make the first move. "But what if I'm always the one sacrificing?, what if its just me that puts in so much effort everytime?" Now this is where patience comes in.

I remember oneof my friends. At some point, we quarrelled alot, Like alot. It became sort of an on and off thing because one day we're talking and the next day we're not. It was even harder because I'm in a boarding school so I got to see her everyday. But you know what, I tried my best to be patient with her. There were times when I'd wanted to approach her and make things right but I got the indirect daggers eyes. I was patient, I understood that she was human too so I just had to go on. Another aspect of patience we need to inculcate in a friendship is when we're in the resolution process. When we're settling things with our friend. Dear girls, sometimes maybe most times, we want to show that we're really upset. We want to prove that we're mighty. Where is this going to?

Now listen or read rather,..When we have finally made an attempt to approach the friend, she may be giving you the cold shoulders or blunt answers or sometimes no reply at all. Patience...Patience...patience. Our words matter but action still speaks louder the words. We cannot go to make peace and then because the other friend is behaving all cold and bitchy, we decide to show her our bad side too. Here's to this, if you're not going to make peace or if you're not sure you're ready to be patient, don't just go at all please. its better that way. I think its stupid and shameful. We gotta be patient, I always like to apologize first to reduce the tension in the air. Then from there things can get right. There you have it, Amie's keys to a perfect friendship. There's still more to come in the next chapters though.

Another thing we always do wrong is thinking that our friend needs "more space" when she is silently screaming for attention. WHAT THE HELL??. To be frank, these days I don't really think what people need is space even if that's what they say and I'm not just quoting any inspirational book or anything. I'm talking out of experience. You should try as much as possible to let your friend know that you're there for her. Its not when something happens to her and she becomes sour, you leave her hanging. Then when someone asks you, "Is she okay?" you reply, "umm yeah I think she just needs space". I agree that sometimes, its space they want but most times thay want us to ask them what's wrong? They want us to console them when they're crying. Oh my God! I'm starting to think that I'm a bladder mouth guys.haha! But its okay, I love what I'm doing. I think I've said enough for this chapter. I promise you there's more to come.

Finally, just like I always do, there's always a quote for you girls to chew on, Todays's special quote is

"True friendship is never serene"

That's right! A true and genuine friendship can't be peaceful always. There's gonna be bumpy roads here and there so keep yourselves together and is there any friend that needs you right now? Why not be a friend, go back and be there for the person. It'll be a great thing in the long run. You'll see.

Always remember why you chose him/her as a friend. That should give you enough reason to keep trying.

so did you like this one?? Tell me about it. Please don't forget to vote and drop your beautiful comments.

Stay beautiful girls.