Childhood sweetheart (Neymessi)

Start from the beginning

- "I'm sending him," She leaves, while Lionel waits. The door creaked open, only to be closed back again, for an upset and worn out Neymar for Lionel to see. He felt his heart sink, because he knew that his Ney was carrying around a heavy heart, knowing he'll leave.

- "Ney.." Lionel stares, Neymar's lips quivering, tears held back, and his head hung with his hands clenching into a tight fist making his knuckles go white. He's clearly very emotional, being someone soft-hearted. And who would want to bear the pain of seeing someone they love, leaving them?

- "A-Aren't you leaving..?" Neymar rubs his tears away, looking at Lionel dead in the eye. It broke Lionel, but he had to face him like a man.

- "Ney..I know it's hard.." Neymar remains silent, while he sheds tears. Yes, this news is no less of sorrow but it's now that they savor the last few moments together before Lionel leaves for a while, or never.

- "I don't want to leave you..at all. I wish this would never end, and I would never have to leave. I wish I could squeeze you between my arms now and kiss you tenderly but that's just a fantasy. I'm just a loner, a big brother to you Ney. I'm sorry that I have to leave..e-either way." Lionel confesses, throwing on a bitter smile to his face, because to him it was the bitter truth but in his heart remained a sweet love.

- "B-Big brother?"

- "Yes, why do you seem so surprised Ney..? I know we're nothing intimate and never will be, I know you'll hate ke after this." The two fall into a silence, Lionel's expression blank. Neymar stands still, surprised that Lionel had doubted their bond as a brotherly one and not intimate while the other party was doing the opposite. Couldn't get any ironic.

Neymar swallows thickly, placing his lips on Lionel's. It took Lione by surprise, but he didn't waste a second before snaking his arms around Neymar, lifting him up effortlessly. Neymar hung on, slowly and steadily pulling back, both their eyes softened and drowning in an emotion only they could read.

Lionel places him down on the bed, getting on top of him, gently pinning his hands by his head. Neymar swallows thickly again, staring at Lionel nervously but with affection. Lionel smiles, kissing his hand.

- "Turns out I was wrong," Lionel smiled wider, placing another kiss into Neymar's palm with the softest eyes. Neymar blushed, preventing a smile to appear. This moment was long awaited by both.

- "I won't dare to do anything if you don't want to, Ney..you're still young.." Lionel added, removing his hands from Neymar's wrists and caressing his waist affectionatelu. Neymar softened up more, seeming comfortable, despite this being their last encounter before temporary seperation.

- "Please make love to me..it doesn't matter Leo..i-i want to remember this..i-i want this to last.." He clenched Lionel's hand. Lionel smiled, thinking the same.

- "Okay," Lionel discarded his shirt and started off with a tender kiss, whilst pulling off whatever Neymar had on, which intervened between their make our session.

Pulling back, he took a good few minutes to rake his eyes over the beauty that was set forth of him. Neymar covered his little hard on, flustered. It's very normal, since he's just 16, and was never eager to come go to learn about sex. Now that he's facing it, that too with Lionel, it's giving him goosebumps.

Lionel teased Neymar's hole, already making Neymar shudder. It's unfortunate, since there's alot more to get over with. A few minutes after teasing, when he felt it was enough, he shoved in a finger which was taking alot of strength to move due to the tight walls surrounding it and the dryness to it brought it to a new level of difficulty.

- "You're a virgin Ney?" He groaned, retrieving his finger and pushing it back in with some spit which clearly helped. The cold substance colliding with his hot and squelching hole left him shuddering under the older, making him nearly unable to answer the question. But it clearly made him feel embarassed from the question.

- "Y-Yes- Ah!" Lionel had a smug look, stopping for a split second which Neymar felt confused and needy to, before pushing his finger back in with a new one in addition.

Neymar was already climaxing from the over-whelming pleasure by the fingering, lord knows what will happen when the 5x version of it gushes in. Everything seemed extra pleasurable for Neymar, due to being in-experienced.

Lionel retrieved his fingers, as strings if white liquid stained both their stomachs. He gave it a lick, making Neymar shiver.

Finally, the moment came by. Lionel alligned himself with Neymar, pushing Neymar's hands to the side of his head, interlocking fingers. Neymar seemed nervous, yet eager. His eyes were saying he wanted it, because this moment was to be for a brief memory of one another.

- "Ready?" Neymar nodded, while Lionel pushed in a few inches to which Neymar moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure. Tears streamed down his cheeks, as Lionel kissed them away lovingly.

- "Should I stop Ney?...you seem uncomfortable.." Lionel said, despite the fact he was already in.

- "N-No..c-continue.." Neymar sniffled and clenched Lionel's fingers tightly, staring at the latter like there was no tomorrow. Lionel smiles and pushes in completely, before pulling out and repeating the pattern, a few hours of pure ecstasy for the two.

- "h-harder"

- "As you wish baby," He picked up pace with a new roughness to his thrusts. Positioning himself to a new angle, he hit around places to find that one spot that would throw Neymar over the edge completely. It didn't take long before Neymar screamed out his name, digging his nails onto Lionel's pail flesh leaving it marked.

Lionel smiled, to never forget the little scratch/nail marks as long as they would stay. He groans, hitting Neymar's prostate, Neymar a moaning mess under him.

Everything escalated so quickly, yet they managed to transform it to a little memory until they meet again.

Neymar's body was already stained with marks, but Lionel wasn't satisfied. He continued to nibble and place ge tle kisses wherever on 'his canvas' he could in between thrusts.

- "i-i'm gonna- ah~ c-cum-"

- "Me too baby, me too." A white liquid stained their stomachs for the second time now, as Lionel released his seeds inside Neymar, pulling back, clearly satisfied. His hole leaked of Lionel's cum, making him go red.

Lionel grabbed a couple tissues and managed to clean him and himself, cuddling Neymar, placing gentle pecks by the neck of his lover.

- "Don't go..."

- "Sorry baby, sorry.." Lionel whispered, wiping away the fresh tears. They shared a tender kiss, pouring all their love and passion into it while they could.

- "I love you Leo..p-please don't forget it.." Neymar feared timidly, making Lionel hug him tighter and shower him with more kisses. It left him afraid too, that Neymar would be in danger without him. But he promises to himself to pray everyday for the best to happen.

- "I love you too baby, I'll be back soon..don't cry..sh.." They exchanged a few words, before falling asleep in each other's warm embrace.

________________

Get this to 4k before the end of this month or else 🥖🥖🥖🥖