25. Make 'em Laugh!

Start from the beginning

Emerald: I think the phrase is cats always land on their feet.

Y/n: oh now you tell me!

Y/n's voice was still muffled by the rug his face was buried deep in after a little while he finally got back up and he decided to make everyone a nice dinner the dinner was very nice and it was quite delicious for everyone to enjoy eventually everyone went to bed luckily for the two Terror dog servants they had their own extra large beds with their names embroidered on them once everyone was in bed the night passed in metaphorical Flash Y/n L/n was the first to wake up he decided that he wanted to go to the nearby town of Braveheart that was located on the same island as the new age Academy and it was just half a mile away from the academy when he arrived at the town of Braveheart he noticed that the sun was already starting to come up he still had a couple hours left until classes began but eventually heard the sound of a yelp and he heard a thud he ran around the corner and he saw a beautiful young woman lying on the ground she was dressed up in a nun outfit she had beautiful blonde hair and she had shining green eyes her suitcase was on the ground and it's contents were all Spilled Out.

Y/n: oh my goodness!

Y/n L/n immediately ran over to the nun and he started Gathering her things back into her suitcase he noticed that her veil was blown away into the air he quickly grabbed it and put it back on her head she looked up at him and smiled.

???: hello who are you?

Y/n: I'm Y/n it's nice to meet you.

???: I'm Asia it's very nice to meet you as well.

Y/n: here let me help you up.

Y/n L/n held her up to her feet he closed her suitcase and gave it back to her.

Asia: Thank you very much for helping me.

Y/n: to be honest with you it's really nothing at all, is there anything else I can do to help?

Asia: well if I'm completely honest with you and myself I'm new to this town and I don't know my way around I'm looking for the local church I was assigned to look after it and restore it to its former glory.

Y/n: I know where that is I'll take you there.

Asia: really?

Y/n: really really~

Asia: well then please kind sir lead the way!

But two of them make their way through the town of Braveheart but halfway on their Journey Asia hears a small child crying she runs towards the crying her guide Y/n follows her she sees a small boy on the ground crying in pain his knee is bleeding as he had scraped his knee Asia runs up to the little boy her hands hover above his scraped knee a pair of rings appear on both of her middle fingers and a bright green glow can be seen.

Asia: please don't cry Big Boys Don't Cry~

The wound on the child's knee disappears as if it never had existed in the first place once it was gone she padded him on the head he laughs and he immediately runs away laughing.