Chapter 10

I get up from my seat to head towards the canteen. It has been a week since my conversation with Divyanshi and I have not got to talk with Rishi since then.

"Shraddha, let's go" I said standing up

"You head first. I have some work. I will come after 10 mins" she said and walking in the opposite direction to where I was headed. I saw Rishi going towards the canteen. He was walking alone. I should talk to him about Divyanshi today.

"Hi" I said reaching him. He turned towards me and a smile came on his face as he saw me

"Hi" he said

"Are you headed towards the canteen" I ask looking up at him.

"Yes. Do you wanna walk together" he asked

"Sure" I said and we started walking towards the canteen

"By the way, do you know Divyanshi Yadav from my class" I said turning my head towards him

"Yeah I know her" He said looking ahead. So they are friends.

"She was asking me about us. Did you talk to her" I said

"Why would she wanna know about us" he said and stopped walking turning towards me

"Because she is your friend" I said

"She is not my friend. She is the younger sister of Akarsh. Our team captain. So I have talked to her once or twice" he said

"Okay" I said nodding my head and started walking

"If she asks something about us again, just tell her she has no business knowing about it" he said

We reach the canteen and I saw his friends Aryan, Rohan and Dhruv already standing in the aisle. I looked around for an empty space.

"What do you want from the canteen" Rishi whispered in my ears. I felt a shiver run down my body and I jerked my head in his direction. My head bumped into his when I turned around as he was crouching near my face.

"Are you okay" he said rubbing his head. I started messaging my head where we bumped.

"Are you okay" he asked again but now touching my forehead. I moved back as soon as I saw people looking at us.

"I uh I am okay" I said and excused myself to go to the washroom. What is happening to me? I have to talk about this with someone. I went back to the classroom. I have to first understand what is going on till then I will avoid Rishi. I sit on my seat and open my lunch box.

"Where is Shraddha" Preeti asked coming out of nowhere. She looked angry. Preeti is one of our classmates.

"She is not here. What do you want with her anyway" I asked eating a bite from sandwich. I feel good now.

"Ask her to stay away from my boyfriend" she said taking a step closer to me. I looked at her and stand up. She took a step back as soon as i stood up.

"Who is your boyfriend" I asked

"Ayush Verma and she is chatting up with him a lot these days. Ask her to back off. He is mine, she can find someone else" she said in a commanding tone

"She is not holding your boyfriend and forcing him to talk to her and if you have that much problem go and ask your boyfriend to stay away from her" I said. She looked pissed but went away from there anyway. I need to talk to Shraddha about this guy.