chapter twelve

After a rough shower, I regret heading into my bedroom because I know he's going to be there..but I can't avoid him forever. Holding my dress  I had remembered I put on lingerie just for him but It was no use, so I hold it on top of my dirty clothes.the lingerie is definitely bright and there's no hiding it now as I step into the room, his eyes on mine in an instant.  He eyes the clothes and sees it as well.

"What's that?".

It takes me a second to realize I didn't say anything so I clear my throat.

"Um.....it was my anniversary gift for you" I say softly.

He looks exhausted, his hair ruffled, his eyes baggy and heavy. He's already gotten undressed slightly and it takes all of me to not look at him...I didn't want to..not now. I am angry but more upset with him.

"I'm sorry Anna. I'm sorry. Our anniversary is important and I shouldn't have left for work, I just...I didn't know what to do and...those guys are like my brothers and I didn't wanna leave them hanging...or you either..fuck it's confusing " he speaks and it's all jumbled up to me because I can barely hear him anymore.

"I get it..work is important it's okay".

He nods but still doesn't fully believe me I can tell in his eyes.

He stands and steps close to me and I can feel my breath picking up as he steps towards me, one stride at a time.

He grabs the clothes from my hands and sets them down, pulling me towards the bed by my waist. As much as I still am mad..it's hard to be when his hands feel like fire on my entire skin.

"You wore lingerie for me? Again?" He speaks and I can feel myself blush.

"Yeah..." I look down at my feet embarrassed completely.

His arms come around my thighs as he lifts me up, hoisting me up and setting me on the bed completely underneath him.

"I am really sorry baby...if I would have known..you were planning something special..." I know I should question those words but I can't, I'm too focused on his hands trialing lines down my thighs.

He hovers over me, his hands over my waist, holding me down into the mattress.

"I love you Anna...so fucking much" he speaks and his lips crash into mine with such a force I groan, tangling my fingers into his hair. He presses into me harder, and I can feel his length through the jeans, the throbbing ache painfully far away.

He tugs down my pajama bottoms and eyes my underwear, sucking in a breath.

"Fuck..." He mutters taken back.

His hands trail down across my thighs, my legs, my hips but not where I want and I groan at the aching feeling.

"Please..." I gasp and he leans forward, sucking on the skin on my neck harshly.

He slips his jeans off and I watch his length strain in his boxers, aching for me as much as I ache for him right in this moment.

He pulls me into him, kissing me harshly and roughly, gripping my hips once again. His hands slips into my underwear and I gasp heavily as his fingers find their way towards my sensitive skin, rubbing slowly over the sensitive wet skin. I moan in Response, begging for him completely.

"Alejandro...please..." I gasp, feeling myself losing control of every second.

His briefs are gone in seconds and he presses into me with such force we both gasp, the pleasure overwhelming the pain. He waits a second before thrusting once more, grabbing onto my thighs to steady himself. My fingers dig into his back as I tilt my head back, his lips kissing down my collarbone.

"Fuck Anna...you feel...."  He moans and it's his moans that drive me over the edge completely.

As the week goes by it's finally time for work. After our anniversary....sex last week things still have been...strange. He had been gone longer during work and I dont receive texts much but...I tried not to let it get to me. I trust him. That's what matters. I realized no matter what he was still my boyfriend, and I didn't want to ever lose sight of him.

Heading to work, I gather up courage and smile as I step through the doors, only to almost be hit by a sign, luckily I duck in time only to look up to see Austin starting at me in disbelief.

"Geeze! Trying to kill me on my first day?" I joke and he relaxes, by the way he was tense I could tell he was sorry and that shouldn't have happened.

"No....geeze don't be dramatic, I'm trying to hang this up" he gestures towards the sign and I read it.

"Love coffee? So do we. Come get some".

I burst out laughing harder than I should but the memo is insanely funny.

"What? It's catchy right?" He smiles and bursts out laughing as well, it looked fucking ridiculous..but in a good way.

"It's catchy...I just... nevermind. so...when do I start?".

"How much scoops do you add in the Keurig?".

"None...you just add those...things. Depending on which one they want".

"...fair enough answer I guess. How long do the scones and pastries stay in the oven?".

"Ten-twelve minutes...?".

"...good enough. Now...if a costumer is an asshole...what do we do?".

"Still serve with a smile no matter what".

He studies me and nods his head, impressed with me I assume.

"Good...you'll do good today I know you will. "

"Thank you" I smile at him and he nods.

"Also...listen I don't know if you have any plans later but I was gonna go to the movies...or shit anywhere I don't know I just wanna head out...you down?".

I try to find an answer but nothing comes out, I don't even know if this is smart...it's not like anything is going on..he's my boss.

"For the record it's not a date, your definitely not my type" he shudders and I roll my eyes, that's not the concern I have though....

"Okay...and I know it's not a date you fuck. I just wanna get out too honestly" I say honestly and hes got a questioning look in my eyes but I shake my head completely.

"Fine well we can go after work. Now...go serve those customers! Or you are fired!" He mocks and I shake my head, feeling myself smile.

After work is finally over I tried to figure out how to text Alejandro without it sounds horrible...it's nothing though but I could decide what to say.

"Hey I'm going out with my boss I'll be back".

"Hey baby I'll be home a little late I'm going out for a bit with a friend."

"Hey my boss wants to hang out so I'm gonna go with him."

It does sound wierd but if he trusted me he should know I would never cheat on him, ever.

I chose the second option and slid my phone into my pocket, closing my eyes and hoping he trusted me like I did him.