DEATH

Name:Death
Age: unknown
Look

Goal:Take matau life,playing game chasing matau to all the world,Talk to matau about his reason after only him not instead his friend,Take the life that be death to a either heaven and hell,get out the DRAGON world,came to Mana world to collect th...

Goal:Take matau life,playing game chasing matau to all the world,Talk to matau about his reason after only him not instead his friend,Take the life that be death to a either heaven and hell,get out the DRAGON world,came to Mana world to collect the people fake life,Facing Embryo and talk to him,he will take his fake life one day, mentally break matau arrogant,Fight matau,spread matau life,but he will return when he old.

Allies:None

Enimes:Matau(sometimes),Embryo

Allias:Dark-hunter,The grim reaper,The life taker,DEATH.

Occupation:grim reaper

Allification:Himself

Forms

Quotes "I be looking for you,can I have autograph be after you for a frist time and see you,Sight right here"point the word death

Quotes
"I be looking for you,can I have autograph be after you for a frist time and see you,Sight right here"point the word death

"Everyone thought they can defeat but no one survive yet"

"I love the smell Of FEAR"

"what does matter life flash on your eyes"

"Pick it up"

"Run like a wind matau,cause you just get the fun more interesting and thrill"

"FEAR,sorry to interrupt your duty,but I affair this is where you part a away"

"Death. And I don't mean it metaphorically or rhetorically or poetically or theoretically or any other fancy way. I'm Death. Straight, up,and I here to take your life Matau"

"Hehehe,I don't like green colour,that colour make me ABSURD to see it,Plus you have be arrogant over the time,even when you have a human form and be toa one more,you thought you can keep TOA power forever there will be a price to pay it,and I'm the price,you even don't cherish one of that life of your be a TOA take a frame,And you said laugh at DEATH FACE"

"People in this world,live in fake life,it make me Annyoing and Frustration"

"Your might have ability to replicate yourself embryo but hear this...you won't escape from me that long,Your life will be mine and I have best place for you"

"I love to chase you Green but I think is time to end this"

"Are you going take a coward way,or fight like toa with your life"

"This going be fun"

"I here to take a life of the Arrogant whose thought he can live forever but no,I saw a different person"

"There is one life,I need to take,so how is going be partner,Let take embryo life"

"Live your life well,toa of air...you know we will meet again right?"