Kamen rider Verde

Name:Itsuro Takamizawa
Age:45
Look

Name:Itsuro Takamizawa Age:45 Look

Goal:Allies with rider that want Revenged or want to fullfill they desire,Kill ryuki,Revenged ren/knight,Work torgther with kamata,Mainpulated Orcasis seis to join him on his quest fight Fairy tail and ryuki,Kill mage that are in rider battle,Kidd...

Goal:Allies with rider that want Revenged or want to fullfill they desire,Kill ryuki,Revenged ren/knight,Work torgther with kamata,Mainpulated Orcasis seis to join him on his quest fight Fairy tail and ryuki,Kill mage that are in rider battle,Kiddanpping mirajane and kill her infornt of ren,Mainpulated Tezuka to join him,Attempted finished blue note,Kill gray

Allies:Jun/Gai(formerly),Kamata/abyss(sometimes)

Enemies:Shinji/ryuki,Ren/Knight,Tezuka/Raia,Masashi/Scissors,Jun/Gai,Asaskura/Ouja,Tojo/Tiger,Mitsuru/Impere,Fairy tail

Allification:Kamen rider abyss,Himself

Allias:The assassin,Ghost,arrogant business man,Chamelon

Form

Quotes "Rider battle will be countiune to eternal"

Quotes
"Rider battle will be countiune to eternal"

"This is the cause when mage join in rider battle"

"You kill me ren akiyama now,is time you going witness your love one die on your hand"

"What your gonna do to tezuka,Since you became a rider,there is no such thing like family,Love in rider,Rider have one prupose that is kill or be kill"

"I begin want the stupid jun in my old time now!"

"Fortune i don't believe it"

"Forget the those pathiec mage,Remember you enemies is rider"

"Love will make you pain kinght"

"Hmmp...This is world i don't like it,a world where people live in so call happily and peacfull it is so wrong.Human wearing mask behind they mask,They wear to hide they true intention,They true nautral it true you don't see it"

"Prize is a freedom,Hahahah whose want be freedom?Rider have to fight and fight"

"Fool,Idiost,Brainless,don't you all remember what is your desire"

"If you want do something done,you have do by yourself"