Kamen rider gold drive

Name:Tenjoru Banno
Ages:Immortal
Look

Goal:Fighting the squad,Take the power,destroyed disgusting world,Return to his home world Second goal:revenged on drive,mach,chaser,Mainpulation otto to do his works,Reaserching,using fu hua,Destroyed honaki impact world to restar everything,kill...

Second goal:revenged on drive,mach,chaser,Mainpulation otto to do his works,Reaserching,using fu hua,Destroyed honaki impact world to restar everything,kill new drive,Mach II and chaser for revenged,Creating roidume

His form

Kamen rider gold drive

Quotes
"I don't hate you all,I just amze at your power and bigger fan i mean no one ever fight me in without armors,i admir of you all"

"Bon chovage vampire!"

"Do i have do annything by myself"

"Heheheh well this going to be fun when i kill you all!"

"You might said it"

"Is mine son can blame him what did i done to him in the past,You see deadshot i wasn't come from here i come from another world same like you all.I come from a world where there is other superhero same like your world,Your world have justice league while mine world have a kamen rider but there is a little complicate that kamen rider is from the evil soruce some of them using for good and some them using for a little while the other like me using it for the bad thing same like your world but only different,You see when i die i thought i going to hell but no suddenly i back,don't know how in my mind i only have a job finding out.When i find out about this world it make be want to puke it really disgusting to see not only demon also taimanin too a bunch it idiost,don't respect life giving to them so i learn their history and i decide i will using his power to kill every single people on this danm!"

Second quotes
"I something a nightmare in you bed time,a blur you have seen in the past when i kill you parent!"

"Oh like father like son,You really make remind your father now mine grandson"

"What have i done hahahahahah why don't you ask,your friend eiji,your friend want to know her past so i tell her a little past about her original,I mean if you want to blame,blame otto he was the one creat kinana not me and now who is evil now me or whole this danm world"