Lion's Pride Pt. 2

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Keith, we got you covered. Get out of there!" Lance said, Keith taking advice and getting out of its range.

"Anyone have any idea where this thing came from?" Hunk asked.

"No clue." Pidge replied.

"I'm trying to figure that out, but this mech is moving too fast for Zaurelia to analyze properly." Novae announced.

The beast prepared to attack, aiming its lasers at the Yellow Lion.

"Hunk, watch out!" Novae shouted, knocking her lion into the Yellow Lion and pushing Hunk out of the way. The Gold Lion shed some of its armor and created a shield to block the blast.

Novae pushed more of her blood into the Gold Lion, but then she felt a large cold chill running up and down her spine. The same kind of chill that she would get whenever Haggar would torture her.

In that moment, Novae unconsciously pulled her power back and the blast broke through her shield. The Gold Lion was thrown back, but the mech quickly took a hold of it from the back and threw it to the ground.

Novae gasped from the sudden thrust to the ground, "Zaurelia, are you all right?"

"I am much better than you at the moment." Zaurelia said, "Just give me one moment. Our friends are coming to aid us."

Just as Zaurelia said, the other Lions came and attacked the mech. Slowly, as the mech was defending itself, it let its guard down and loosened its grip on the Gold Lion, allowing Novae to escape and help her friends in the battle.

"Novae, are you all right?" Pidge asked.

"I'm fine, just a little shaken from that sudden hit." Novae answered with a smile.

"We just defeated an entire Galra armada, and now this?" Allura shouted, her voice sounding irritated.

"Paladins...." Keith said, "I know we're all in bad shape... but we have strength together. This is Earth. This is our home.. We're going to defend it."

"And we'll be by your side!" Coran suddenly shouted as the Atlas hovered behind them.

The Atlas open fired at the mech and covered the entire area with dust and dirt.

"Good to have you back, Atlas." Allura said.

All of a sudden, from the dust cloud covering the mech, a large and powerful beam shot at the Atlas. The ship brought up its particle barrier, but the beam was too powerful and shattered it like glass.

After the direct hit on the Atlas, the Paladins went in again for another attack, but with no results. Not even a single scratch was being left on the white mech.

"Atlas, we need you to hold the beast back temporarily so we have time to form Voltron." Keith said as they kept on attacking, "It's the only way we're gonna beat this thing."

"Affirmative." Coran replied.

All six Lions flew into the air and formed Voltron in record time. They quickly flew back down and fired their lasers at the mech.

"Thanks for covering for us, Atlas." Keith said.

They landed on the ground and faced the mech. It quickly saw what had happened and adapted to the change in opponent. Using both hands, the mech gripped its weapon and transformed it. Now in its hand hands were two swords, sharpened and ready to take them down.

They all stared in shock at the brand new weapons the mech held, but just as they did, Lance and Pidge saw that their bayard ports had opened.

"Guys, my bayard port just opened." Lance said.