𓆝.° 。˚. CHAPTER 23.° 。˚𓆛*.。.

Lo'ak's words soothed Y/n. It was kind of a burden off her, knowing that he cared for her and was there for her, knowing that she wasn't alone.

She pulled him out of the crouch he was sitting in, so he was more or less on a level with her again.

Y/n pulled him into a hug, which he immediately returned.
He put his arms around her waist, pulling her even closer to him. He enjoyed her warmth, her lovely body against his, the way her skin would feel.

Lo'ak tilted his head down to her, where he rested it in the space between her shoulder and her neck.
Y/n relax at his touch, and let her hand travel to the back of his head where she curled her fingers in his braids.

Lo'ak thought for a moment, but then complied the urge and placed a gentle kiss on her neck.

She was once again surprised at the affection Lo'ak was giving her, but this time it didn't bother her, Y/n even seemed to like it a little.

After a few moments, Lo'ak relived himself and broke free from the hug.
Y/n immediately felt the emptiness penetrate her body again, as he distanced himself from her.

"Do you wanna stay in here?" He asked her quietly.

Lo'ak couldn't imagine what she was going through, let alone what he could do to make her feel better.

"No, I'm okay." Y/n replied.

She was thankful for everything Lo'ak did, but the thought of opening up to someone, more than than she already did, made her cringe.

She didn't like seeing her loved ones suffer because of a thing that they shouldn't deal with.

Lo'ak gave her a nod, then walked towards the exit of the marui, waiting for her to join his side.

The two of em walked on, on a big crowd wildly discussing, and even more shouting from inside the huge group of Metkayina.

Y/n tried to watch over the heads of the others, but even if she stood on tiptoe she couldn't see anything of what was happening.

Lo'ak watched as his girlfriend struggled to push herself through the crowd.
She always politely tapped the Na'vi in ​​front of her on the shoulder to apologize and ask if they could let her through, but she was always either waved off, shaken off or ignored.

But after a while he pulled Y/n behind him, took her by the hand, and forcibly pushed his way through the crowd, her still dragging behind him.

Shortly after Lo'ak had led the two of them into the middle of the circle, where the loud shouting voice from before, turned out to be Y'n's brothers, Ao'nung and Kanan's.

Her big brother yelled various accusations, insults as well as threats at the other man.

He kept trying to attack Kanan, and while Ronal made no move to stop her son, Tonowari kept admonishing him, and Rotxo and a few other Metkayina kept pulling him back.

Kanan wanted to raise his voice again, but his gaze fell on Y/n.

Before, his facial expression was rather angry and sometimes slight nervousness crossed his expression, but now his usual devilish, almost psychopathic smile formed on his lips.

Ao'nung, like the rest of her family, cast their gaze in the direction of Y/n and Lo'ak.

A bit distant from them were the Sullly's.