𓆝.° 。˚. CHAPTER 9 .° 。˚𓆛*.。.

Y/n had noticed that her demeanor at Lo'ak had changed. She was beginning to get used to him, rather she was beginning to trust him.

But she reminded herself that she'd made a mistake like that before, and she wouldn't do it again.

Y/n had ignored the sully sons for the past last week, Lo'ak as well as Neteyam.

She had been spending more time with her sister Tsireya since she had neglected her a bit, which she regretted, but she had now the time to make it okay again.

She had also been spending more time with her brother's friend Afan.

He was relatively tall, and muscular, with medium-length hair that was braided.

As she more thought about, he was looking pretty much like Lo'ak, but Y/n ignored that fact.

He was funny and kind, what would you want more?

They both were sitting together on the shore of one of the beaches.

Y/n was more or less in thought, while Afan talked about something that she didn't quite catch.

But she fell out, when Afan snapped in front of her face.

"Are you still listening, love?" He smiled.

"Oh, yeah, sorry Afan." She replied. Y/n had to admit that she was only doing this to distract herself, and she also had a guilty conscience. But she wouldn't use him, if she spent enough time with him she would surely find Afan interesting at some point, right?

But right now was definitely not the moment.

Y/n was about to laugh again at one of his jokes, that she really didn't get, when a figure behind Afan caught her attention.

Lo'ak walked just a few meters away from them, towards the marui's.

He gave her a sad look when he saw Y/n linked to the other boy, but she just stared at him emotionless.

But he couldn't look into her eyes for long. Lo'ak didn't understand what he had done wrong. He thought she liked him.
Even though things weren't looking too good for him right now, Lo'ak wouldn't give up on her yet.

He reluctantly continued to walk, but didn't want to talk to Y/n in the presence of that jerk she was with.

Lo'ak gritted his teeth, but continued to make his way to Kiri and Neteyam.

* ・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・*

‥・*