𓆝.° 。˚. CHAPTER 21 .° 。˚𓆛*.。.

Lo'ak had meanwhile returned to his family Marui. He just lay back down as he continued thinking about Y/n.

He couldn't get over the fact that she finally confided in him, and especially that she had also kissed him.

Lo'ak grinned to himself, his first girlfriend.

Y/n was woken up even earlier than usual today. 

She was still half asleep when several other Metkayina rushed into her Marui, to re-do her, Tsireya's and her mother's hair again. 

They undid her initially braided hair and curled it over her shoulders, it was now pinned back with shells. Her two front strands were also braided and adorned with various beads and crystals. They distracted Y/n since they would swing wildly from side to side everytime she walked or turned her head.

The more she was 'prepared' by the Metkayina girls, the more confused Y/n became.

They had put a crown-like headband on her that was equipped with lots of pearls and a large shell in the middle.
This was a garment that had been worn for important ceremonies for centuries of the Leader's families. 
Tsireya also got an accessory similar to Y/n.

The two had exchanged confused looks all along, but when they asked their mother, the Tsahìk, about the reason for all this, they got no gratifying answer.

She and Tsireya were given similar-looking new clothes.
Both were clad in tops intricately plaited in flower-like patterns. The tops fell down on their shoulders, and single strands with colourful shells were handing down to their wrists. The pearls as well as the crystals already braided into their hairs, were also worked into her tops.

Y/n's loincloth was made of shiny fish skin, and her waytelem (songcord) dangled down from the cord that was holding up her elegant bottoms.

After a while, Tsireya was done too, as was her mother. 
Ronal, too, wore the fine traditional clothes of a tsahìk, but in a different, more noble style than usual.

* ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧*
[A/N- These are some pictures you that could help you imagine what I was talking about/describing.
But of course there are different styles and likes, so feel free to use them, or ignore them :)
This is just suppose to be helping]

 But of course there are different styles and likes, so feel free to use them, or ignore them :) This is just suppose to be helping]