𓆝.° 。˚. CHAPTER 12 .° 。˚𓆛*.。.

"And she's really your girlfriend now?" Neteyam asked his brother.

Lo'ak was passionately telling Neteyam everything about his last interaction with Y/n, of course not everything.
But he excitedly told his brother about the first time Y/n told Lo'ak that she sees him, the way she had looked at him, and they way they had hugged.
He wasn't lying, they did hugged, but Lo'ak didn't want to tell Neteyam everything about his relationship with Y/n yet.

He wanted to make sure they were serious, till he would proudly tell everybody about them.

"Nah, not really, but I will make her my gf soon!", Lo'ak replied.

He couldn't wait to ask Y/n, though he was also kind of nervous about it.
Lo'ak liked her a lot, but he didn't know her well enough to exactly watch through her mood swings.

He knew that she was going through a lot recently, and she tried her best, Lo'ak was aware.

But in one moment she was the cliché of a sunshine, and in the other she was either crying, or extremely mean and spiteful.

Lo'ak couldn't imagine was the reason was, but he tried to support her all through it.

He held her hand when she felt uncomfortable around others, he was also sitting next her when she was sleeping, always ready to wake Y/n up from her daily nightmares.

Not only they, also her father, the Olo'eyktan and her mother, the Tsahìk, were worrying about their daughter.

Her parents had, with the help of Y/n's siblings, tried to calm her down while the night, but nothing would help.
Y/n would toss and turn all night, mixed with screaming and crying.

In the morning she would not be able to talk about her dreams, not because she wouldn't want too.
Y/n couldn't remember a thing while she was awake, which made it much more difficult to find a cause or solution.

It was one thing that made it easier for Y/n.

Lo'ak and her got a separate marui for themselves.
Though their parents were still very suspicious, and they were only allowed after Y/n would start crying for the first time.

It was also just for them to have a place while Lo'ak would help Y/n to come down.

It was with him when she would relax again, and sometimes she would even sleep the night through without another incident.

Lo'ak would carry her into the other marui and would lay down with her. He would pull her onto him and gently stroke her back, while giving her kisses on the cheek or forehead whenever she would start sobbing again.

Tonowari and Ronal, as well as Jake and Neytiri, would regularly check on them.

How already mentioned, they were still suspicious.

While Y/n's parents would give Lo'ak strange looks, they couldn't explain why she seemed to feel more safe with him than them, Jake and Neytiri reacted differently to the ongoing.

Since the Y/n-Nightmare-Drama started, he looked at his soon differently.

He saw Lo'ak as more responsible and caring than he did before.

Jake saw his son always as the trouble-child, but now as he saw Lo'ak caring for Y/n, taking care of her, Jake's recognised his youngest son as the person he actually is.

And while everybody seemed to be surprised at the 'new' connection between the two children, Neytiri just watched them with a big smile.