𓆝.° 。˚. CHAPTER 2 .° 。˚𓆛*.。.

"You will show them our customs, you will show them how to become one of us." Olo'eyktan Tonowari spoke to his oldest daughter Y/n.

"But they aren't one of us, Father." She replied angrily. "They're just a bunch of dumb monkeys. Swinging around on these lianes like Idiots."

"Y/n!" Her sister admonished her.

Y/n rolled her eyes. Not necessarily because of Tiseyra, more because of the situation. She knew Aonung shared her opinion, but he stayed quite.

"Y/n, Tsireya, Aonung go and greet our guests. Show them around, and help them learn." Ronal said finally. Her request had a stern undertone.

The three knew that they could not do anything against their mother's word.

Ronal wasn't too keen on the Sully's either. She knew that they were running from the sky people and that if they still followed the sully's, they would attack their clan too.

Y/n let out a last angry sign, before she lowered her gaze and nodded at her mother.

-

Tsireya couldn't understand her siblings behavior towards the Sully's.
They weren't up to anything back, they just tried to protect their loved ones. They surely wouldn't act like this if they were the ones seeking help, she thought to herself.

* ・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・*

* 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。*

As they had arrived at the sully's marui, the Family was still placing their things.

Y/n had figured out who was who by now.

Their father was Jake sully, oddly he had five fingers instead of four, so did Kiri, and Lo'ak.

His wife Neytiri was a respected warrior and a strong healer.

Their eldest kid, Neteyam. He resembled his mother more in appearance, while Lo'ak rather looked like his father. Neteyam seems to be the quieter part of the brother duo. His little brother Lo'ak was thus the middle child. Y/n didn't had a hard time remembering his name. He had started at her with his moth open throughout the entire conversation between their parents. She was almost afraid something would fly in.

Their sister Kiri was the older of the two girls, and the younger one's name is Tuk.

-

Y/n cleared her throat, and the family turned their gazes on her.

"Mr. and Mrs. Sully, we would like to take Tuk, Kiri, Neteyam and Lo'ak with us around the village. We could show them around, if that is okay." Y/n said politely.

Lo'ak ears quickly flipped up as he heard her say his name.

Jake took a look at Neytiri who looked similar surprised.

He turned back to Y/n. "Sure, that would be great. " Jake looked expectantly at his children. He hoped his children would take this chance to get involved with the other na'vi's. Maybe it would make it easier for the other members of the clan to accept them.

Neteyam was about to get up, but Lo'ak had already jumped on his feet, almost tripping and falling over by the try to take a step closer to y/n.

They all looked at him in confusion again.

Not Neytiri though, she just raised a brow while letting a short smile cross her face. She knew.

Kiri took tuk on her hand, following Neteyam on his way to the exit of their marui.

Lo'ak, who had already run out of the marui, was eagerly awaiting the others, especially Y/n.

-

"Okay, follow us." Tsireya said excitedly, leading the four back to the place they had arrived earlier. Tsireya had explained that these are actually docks for Metkayina canoes, which they especially Tuk was excited about.

Even though back at the Omatikaya clan Tuk had seen and played near the Lakes too, she hadn't collected many impressions with the sea.

She was adorable, even Y/n had to agree on that.

"Do we really have to that for next, i don't know weeks?" Aonung hissed through his teeth. "ew"

Y/n let out a small laugh because of her brother comment. But Tsireya was already talking again.

"Okay, what about me introducing Kiri and Tuk to some of my other friends , and you and Aonung will show Neteyam and Lo'ak the Ilu's?" Tsireya asked as the turned to her sister.

"......yeah." Aonung agreed.

Ilu's are some of the most impressive, agile swimmers of the reef. These airbreathing creatures are capable of being ridden by Na'vi similar to the direhorses of the Omatikaya Clan. However, unlike an ikran, ilu do not develop individual bonds with riders, so an experienced rider can mount any ilu that has been familiarized with the kuru bond.

* ・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・*

* 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。*

Y/n mastered the riding of a ilu since she was little. It was then on her fifth birthday, that her father introduced her to the creature. It was a feeling she had never experienced before, the bond with the animal as they plunged through the floods.

-

Lo'ak snd Neteyam followed Aonung and Y/n to the end of the jetty.

Just as Neteyam was about to inquire what exactly they were up to since he had never heard of Ilu's before, first Aonung then Y/n jumped into the blue glittering sea.

Lo'ak watched closely as Y/n's body plunged into the water. She leapt gracefully with her head and arms outstretched toward the sea, her whole body tensing as she leaped, emphasising her strong torso and long legs.

The two brothers knelt at the dock, scanning the water for any sign of Y/n and Aonung before rising again.

They exchanged a last look before they booth threw themselves into the water.

—————————————————————————
Hi, I hope y'all are feeling alright!