𓆝.° 。˚. CHAPTER 14 .° 。˚𓆛*.。.

"Oh damn....", Y/n spoke to herself.

She had been searching for Lo'ak for hours now.
Yet there was no sign of him.

Y/n began to lose her orientation more and more.
The sea looked the same, doesn't matter where you are.

Also was the weather getting rainy and it stormed awfully, causing the water to built itself up in high waves.

Through the time she was getting tired, also her Ilu was at the end of it's strength.
She kept trying to fight the sea's increased current, but nothing worked.

Y/n lay down on the back of the creature beneath her. 
The two let themselves float on the water while the rain pelted down on them.

She was embarrassed of herself for giving up that fast, but she was so drained from everything and everybody that day.

Not only had her closet family member betrayed Lo'ak and her, also had Afan remind her of the past events with Kanan, she tried to recover from.

Y/n knew that she was not going to give up on Lo'ak, but this was a moment of weakness.

She felt so helpless in this moment.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

Y/n had put her head on the rough skin of the ilu, with her right hand she was fishing in the water.

But suddenly something...jelly? touched her fingertips.

She ignored it, since it also could just be a fish that was curious about the blue hand in the water, but it tapped her hand over and over again, whereupon Y/n decided to risk a peek into the clear water.

It indeed was a fish, a little one.

But it was brighty glowing gold, yellow, and a tail of lilac.

And not only one of the little creature, it was a whole school of..possibly hundreds.

As Y/n touched the little creature again, she felt the strong connection again. A pleasant warm feeling spread through her.

They turned away from her and began to swim in one direction.

Y/n didn't know what she should do now, should she follow them?
She didn't know were she was anyway. ☆

The creature and the girl dove into the depths of the ocean, only orienting themselves on the fish in front of them.

It was a good while they had followed them.

The small golden animals formed a sort of row in front of her, but some also shifted and settled beside and behind her. They would sometimes wrap themselves around her, brushing against her which gave Y/n a comforting feeling.
Between all the fish she felt safe, like she had her hope back and like Y/n knew exactly where she was going.

They led her and her Ilu even further out of the reef than they already were.

The group passed many different creatures which
Y/n had never seen before.

Also some really big shark and/or whale-like fishes with tusks and razor- sharp teeth that roared at her.

It looked like they had normally attacked her, but for some reason they didn't.

The school of the glowing fishes also led Y/n through many coral reefs with gigantic trunks and whole caves in which almost a entire families could fit.

Y/n still couldn't understand why they had bring her there, what were their intentions.
Because they just kept commanding her further away from her home, still she didn't feel like she was in danger.

Probably everybody knows the moment when you get that feeling, and you just know that there's nothing good coming.
But that's not what Y/n felt. She had felt more connected to herself and her surroundings, ever since she first had laid her eyes on the little animals that were happily wiggling through the water, besides her.              ☆

But then they simply stopped swimming, also causing Y/n stop in her motion.

They all turned first to her, and then with their little nostrils up, towards the surface.

But the only thing Y/n could see was the body of a big stone-similar coral which also reached to the surface.

She looked at the golden creatures in confusion.
She pointed to the coral, letting her gaze wander up and down of the Coral.

But the fishes just kept staring at her, so she decided to check what were they on about.

Y/n moved further towards the surface, and when she finally reached it, she pulled herself up on the little stone-like platform.

And there he was.

Lo'ak, who has she been searching for hours now, we're curled up and peacefully sleeping.

Even though he was asleep, he look very exhausted, and was paler than usual.

Lo'ak had probably also been out here for hours now.
Y/n was penetrated by a feeling of guilt, she could've prevented him from that.

She signed.

The girl began to pat his cheek soothingly and whispering his name, not wanting to startle him when he wakes up.
And soon Lo'ak actual began to slowly flatter his eyes open, taking a look at Y/n.

Suddenly he was wide awake and pulled her into his arms.

"What are you doing here?!" He asked her confused.

"Did you expect me to leave you here or something?" Y/n replied jokingly.

"No, but how did you get here? I don't where we are." Lo'ak said honestly. He really didn't know how she had got here and they're supposed to find the way back.

"Oh, I don't know either.", She replied, causing Lo'ak  to winkle his forehead. "But they know." Y/n spoke, and gestured him to take a look in the water.

Lo'ak was looked at by the little glowing creatures that had led Y/n to him, though he still didn't understand what she was on about.

And as she looked back at the 'even-more-confused-Lo'ak, she rolled her eyes playfully.

"They led me to you, Lo'ak."

—————————————————————————
AN- Good morning/day/evening!
I'm not sure if I like this chapter yet, what do you think?
☕️