𝟲.𝟬

Kimi-chan Above

Kimi-chan Above

3rd POV

"Kenji-kun, you're here how are you?" The young woman greeted.

"Is your father here?" He asked as he looked around the huge house.

"He stepped out for a bit he said he would be back soon, do you want something to drink?" Kimi-chan asked.

Kenji and Kimi have known each other since they were children. You could say he had a crush on her when he was younger, they even dated for a bit, however, he broke up wither her after his father made him his main focus. He knew she still cared for him, however he had no intention of getting back together with her.

Although that doesn't stop him from hooking up with her from time to time, he was the one who took her virginity, and ever since then, she's become quite attached to him. She was happy when she heard that their parents wanted to make an alliance, which would mean she would get to marry him.

"No." He replied shortly. "I'll wait for him to return."

She nodded, to him watching the tall man, she didn't think he could get even more handsome. He was fairly tall, although he wasn't that muscular under those clothing his lean body, had some muscle. She missed his touch, considering it's been a while since they've slept together. She missed being underneath his body, and although she knew he didn't feel the same way about her as she did for him. She figured in due time he would.

Kenji nodded to his men to leave the room, as he say down on the couch in the living room. When they left Kimi immediately sat beside him. "You haven't been coming around much." She said softly, as she looked down at her fingers twiddling them, she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"I've been busy." He replied. He didn't hate the girl, he did have some lingering feelings for her but they weren't that immense. There was a point when he enjoyed her company, however as he changed over the years he slowly drifted from her, he didn't want her to get hurt, and although her father was one of the main yakuza group, he knew they would protect her, but he had no intention of letting her get hurt on his behalf.

She leaned into him, "I thought you forgot about me." She said softly.

He stiffened, as she leaned into him. He looked down at her. She held onto his arm, and as she looked up at him, her eyes reached his lips, leaning towards him. When he got up abruptly, "Your father is here. I'll see you next time."

After discussing business with Harakuchi, he left and returned to his house to pack some stuff, he dismissed the maids temporarily and took Riyuki with him. Riyuki has been with him since he was a child, Riyuki's food was Kenji's favourite, so he couldn't just leave him behind not to mention he didn't want anything to happen to him.