I pulled back the curtains and walked over to where he dropped his pants. I began rummaging through them hoping to find something, but I didnt find anything. I let out a heavy sigh and return back to the bed. I wanted to take a shower as well, guess I'll just wait for him to finish. When he comes out I'll ask to borrow his phone, I sat down on the bed, and laid on my side after a few seconds I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I groaned and instantly my hand went on my tummy holding it.

Premenstrual cramps, or maybe my period is here.

I was grateful that he atleast got me birth control pills because if I ended up missing my period I don't know what I would have done. I slowly got off the bed and pulled my panties down.

Blood.

"Great." I mumbled.

The light of the bathroom, illuminated the dimly lit bedroom, and out came Kenji. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. Some drops of water from his hair fell on his chest, he had another towel in his hand on his hair drying it.

"Kenji I need some pads," I blurted out loud. " and I need my hair products."

He nodded at me, without any word he walked over to a dresser and pulled out the last drawer and grabbed a pack of pad, which he gave to me. He pulled on a grey sweatpants, my eyes trying its best to avoid his obvious bulge waving at me. He left the room and came back with a little basket.

"Here." He stated.

I took it from him and opened it, my hair products. I muttered a quick thank you, as I picked up the pads and grabbed a new panty from another dresser. I entered the bathroom placing it on the counter, then went back to the room.

"Kenji, can I call someone?" I blurted out.

"No." He let out.

"Kenji please." I begged.

"Who are you calling? and why?" He questioned, as he dried his hair with the towel that was placed around his neck.

I looked down at my hands, twiddling with my fingers."Jamal."

"And who is that?" He asked. The both of us know who that was he probably just want to hear what I'll say.

I swallowed and replied softly "My ex boyfriend."

He treaded over to me, our bodies close,our nose almost touching, and our breathing align. "Now why would you want to contact your ex boyfriend hmm?" He asked.

I gulped and looked away, only for him to grab my chin and brought my eyes back to his darker ones.

"I- I just want to tell him it's over and that he shouod stop waiting for me." I mumbled softly.

His hands gently caressing my ear then my neck, the silence between us felt like forever after I spoke. He pulled out his phone and handed it to me. I glanced at him, wondering if it's a test, should I take it? I really needed to contact Jamal I didnt want him to cone here with no plans, but to die.

"Take it." He replied on, he mouth hover besde my ear. " If he so happens to fly across that Caribbean Ocean and ended up here in Japan, just know that I have eyes everywhere. I would know, so if you want him to live, because I swear to you If you leave with him he'll be leaving in a body bag, wait- actually no he might not be leaving at all not until I'm done with him. So Kireina, take the phone and tell him it's over. I hate interferances in my relationship." He finished.

My body shook, with anger, sadness even scaredness. My hands took the phone, and I dialled the number by heart. Kenji did not move giving me space, he remained close to me not budging.

The phone rang three times, before he picked up

"Jamal, nuh bada" I stated in patoia
(T/S : Don't Bother Coming)

"Wah? Did yuh get away?" He asked.

"No, mi will find a way by miself," I replied, "stay deh deh mi will affi mek yuh know when, him bad."
( T/S: I will find a way by myself, stay there I will let you know (as in when to come) he's a badman)

Jamal kissed his teeth, then agreed. "We Done" I said to him, before he could get his words in I ended the call and handed the phone back to Kenji.

He looked at me, scanning me over, maybe trying to read me. " I have to shower now." I said quietly.

He took his phone then stepped back without another word, then left the room. I let out ny breathe that I have been holding, I went to the bathron to get clean up. I decides to wash my hair first, my silk press disappeared revealinng my 4b/c hair. My coils and curls fell onto my shoulder as I stood under the warm water.I looked on the ground, seeing the bloody water.

After I finished washing my hair which took around a hour, then showered, I came out of the bathtub and began doing my hair. With my hair having a lot of volume I had to drench it with products, then I decided to give myself some plaits (braids).

After an hour I finally finish, I ended with spraying some mousse in my hair then oil it. I quickly washed my bonnet then put it in the bathroom dryer for it to dry, surprisingly it dried real quick.

I left the bathroom, then lotion my body then got dressed in a light long sleeve top and shorts which werent too short.

When I headed downstairs I reminded myself I have to gain his trust.

___
A/N Wrote On Phone Might Have Ta Rededit