chapter 67 madam Quackadoo strikes again

En başından başla

*The fans jumps in nervous excitement as she took out her drawing book and showed her what she wanted sign, it made momo sick to her stomach*

*An old picture of her wedding with....him*

Momo:you....you want me to sign that

Fan 1:oh not just me!

*Multiple of the girls showed diffrent pictures of todomomo, but since i have a heart i won't subject you all to more then one, momo couldn't help but have a memory of this morning*

Flashback

*We see momo and Eri enjoying breakfast when jirou came out of her room looking awful*

Momo:Kyo you look...lovely

Kyoka:piss off momo I'm not in the mood

*Kyoka sat down on the table grabbing the milk and cereal*

Momo:I'm gonna take a guess that this has something to do with Denki, so what did he do?

Kyoka:nothing, it's what he will do that's pissing me off

Momo:...explain

Kyoka:i read my horoscope from madam Quackadoo and it said "an old flame it's gonna do a huge declaration of love in a public space" that moron is gonna humiliate me he knows i don't like shit like that!!

Momo:.....kyoka....it's a fucking horoscope from a newspaper it's not real!

Kyoka:you said that months ago and yet you still found Midoriya!

Momo:that's different! That was a wonderful coincidence nothing more! Nothing is gonna happen!

Kyoka:oh you're right then that means you have nothing to worry about since all you're horoscope said was "and old flame will make an appearance in the most disgusting way "

*In the background of those two bickering they didn't notice that Eri was holding on to everything she had to not start busting out laughing, was she petty for doing this for being grounded? Maybe, but In her defense she is really bored*

Present

Momo"fuck madam Quackadoo "

*Momo with a forced smile signed her name on every disgusting picture until there was one girl left*

Momo:is there something wrong honey? You were the only one that didn't give me such.....lovely picture

Minako: it's just....i didn't want them to see this

*Minako took a photo out and it made momo gasp and put her hand over her mouth*