『 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 』

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ꜰᴀᴛᴇꜱ
┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"Yup! We're friends now!"

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Let's do it again!" The boy exclaimed, once again ignoring her question.

"...I don't think we can do it again here inside the campus" Y/n answered, finally having a good look on his appearance, also taking note that his neck tie was aqua blue, meaning he was a 2nd year

A small "Oh..." Left the boy's lips upon realizing that they might actually be in trouble and it was the first day of classes.

"Then let's do it again when we're out of campus! The name's Sano Manjiro."

"Y/n Bakugo, Nice to meet you Sano-senpai."

"Senpai?" Manjiro thought as he finally noticed the color of the girl's tie.

"Mikey's fine."

"Eh? Are you sure?" Y/n asked worriedly, since Mitsuki and Masaru got at least one of them to be respectful and not call anyone rude nicknames

"Yup! We're friends now!"

"Eh?"

Just as Y/n was about to comment on the boy's sudden decision Both teen heard a rather loud grumbling causing Y/n to look at Mikey.

"Are you--"

"Ken-chin said he's by the rooftop let's go there, I'll introduce you to my friends." Mikey grabbed Y/n by the wrist as he begun to make his way to the school rooftop, dragging Y/n alongside him.

'...What's with people wanting to introduce me to their friends?!'

Deciding not to protest, considering how she need to go to the rooftop anyways.

Their entire journey to the school rooftop was rather quiet yet peaceful as Mikey held Y/n wrist while leading her to the school's rooftop.

Well not until they reached a somewhat old looking room where he kicked the door open. The poor girl was startled.

"Yoo!!!" Mikey greeted as he entered the room, dragging Y/n in the process as he was still holding her wrist

"Mikey what did we say about kicking the door open?!" A tall blond male exclaimed, A clear look of annoyance covering his features.