『 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 』

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"...eh?"

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

9 Years Ago...
• Shibuya General Hospital

The doctors said Y/n could go out and have a little walk around the hospital. Though reminded her to not go to far from her room.

Maybe the 6 year old child should've remembered that small remindeder before going off to follow a pretty butterfly. Or she should've waited for her parents and brother to visit her before taking a walk.

"Which way did I go...?" Y/n mumbled as she held onto her IV stand.

Looking around, Y/n's gaze then stopped as she saw a boy, looking to either around her age or older. He was standing on one of the chairs seemingly looking by the bulletin board filled with some posters and stuff.

Noticing that his foot was nearly stepping off the chair. Y/n was about to open her mouth to tell the boy to be careful, the boy slipped off the chair, losing his balance.

"Hey, watch out!"

Creating a small circular blob of water to quickly catch the male. Y/n rushed towards him asking "are you okay?" As the blond boy laid on the small bed of water the caught him from falling.

"Do it again!"

"...eh?"

Quickly jumping to his feet he faced the young girl enthusiastically. "Was that your quirk?!"

"Huh?... Uhm yeah.." Y/n answered meekly as she took a small step away from the boy considering how close their faces were.

"That was so cool!! Let's do it again!"

"Thanks but... I can't really play with you"

Taking a short pause, before observing the girl's state a small "oh" left the boy's lips upon finally noticing that the girl was a patient

"Then let's play once you get out! My name's Manjiro! You can call me Mikey" the boy introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you... I'm---"

"There you are!" A voice interrupted Y/n's introduction as someone grabbed her wrist.

"Katsuki..." Y/n called out upon seeing her twin brother

"Why were you out of your room? Mom and dad were worried. Let's go, now we have to look for Deku." Katsuki asked not waiting for his sister's answer as he dragged her away, grabbing her I.V pole as well.

"Don't call him that, It's mean... Ah!"

"Bye-bye! See you next time!" Y/n exclaimed, looking back at the blond boy as she waved as her brother continued to drag her away.

"Who was that?"

"Just a boy I saved... Hey what do you mean 'we have to' look for Izu-chan! Did you leave him alone?!"

"He was walking too slow."

"Katsuki!"

They didn't see each other again after that...

【462 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ 】
ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ: ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 14, 2021
ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ꜱᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 20, 2022

A: new story yay~And as per usual y'all know the drill, do please wait for the publishing of the official chapters

A: new story yay~
And as per usual y'all know the drill, do please wait for the publishing of the official chapters.

Oh and like I said this ff is a small crossover with my other bnha x tokyorevengers fanfic. So When I use "Y/n" I talking about Katsuki's twin. And when I use (Name) I mean Y/n in my Shinichiro x reader fanfic.
I don't wanna give her (you) a different name since it's originally a xreader ff and I have no plans to suddenly make her my oc so I'm sticking with using "(name)"