『 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 』

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ
┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"Katsu-chan's blushing~"

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

After having All Might shake the living shit out of Y/n and making her swear to never tell a single soul about what she just saw and heard, and of course asking for his autograph, Y/n had finally headed home.

"Y/n!!" Mistuki exclaimed the moment her daughter had entered their household, rushing towards her trapping her into a bone crushing hug

"Mom?!" Y/n let out in surprise. It wasn't everyday you can see Mitsuki being in a very worried state.

"Why didn't answer you're phone when you just went to pick it up today?!"

"S..sorry" Y/n apologized as she lowered her head.

Originally Y/n planned rushing home after hearing the news on the T.V at the ramen shop Chifuyu took her too. But she accidentally ending up evasdropping on Midoriya and All Might's conversation. Since when she was rushing towards their home, a huge man suddenly appeared from the side as Midoriya suddenly exclaimed the name "All Might."

"It's fine. Just don't do that again, You're brother's already being a magnet to trouble." Mitsuki sighed out as she composed herself, releasing Y/n from her tight hug.

"Speaking of Katsuki. Would you mind speaking some sense into him? The brat made me and worried and he comes home all angry, yelling shit and going straight to his room." Mitsuki grumbled in annoyance.

"Sure." Y/n grinned

"Thanks Y/n. I'll head to the kitchen and cook for dinner before your dad comes home." Mitsuki thanked placing a hand on Y/n shoulder, showing her a small smile and walking of to the kitchen.

'I already scolded Izuku awhile back before going home... Katsuki... He's in a different situation though' Y/n thought worriedly as she took off her shoes, quickly putting on her house slippers and walking up the stairs.

"I should change first..." Y/n mumbled to herself as she walked towards her bedroom which just right in front of Katsuki's.

They used to share a room, but They had to change bedrooms when they were in 5th grade. Both of them needed their own personal spaces after all. I mean staying in one room when they were in 4th grade was already hectic since the started having their own different likings and preferences.

Getting dressed in Y/n's usual house get up shorts/sweatpants and a oversized hoodie. Y/n then walked out of her room. Knocking thrice on her brother's door.