『 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 』

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx
ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜɪɢʜꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ
┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"Yeah the one who was nice enough to lend us a copy of her notes."

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

WARNING:SLIGHT MANGA SPOILERS!!

WARNING:
SLIGHT MANGA SPOILERS!!

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Wahh!! Katsuki looks so cool!" Y/n praised upon seeing her brother dressed in his U.A uniform, though he wasn't wearing the given red neck tie.

"You know Katsuki would look cooler if he wore the neck tie!" Y/n added holding up her twin's neck tie

"Fvck off! I ain't wearing that shit!"

"Booo~" Y/n let out

"Don't 'boo' me!"

A sigh left Y/n's lips, giving up on her attempt of having her twin brother put on a neck tie.

Setting the red colored article of clothing on the male's bed. Y/n proceded to seat on his bed as she sighed.

"It's been awhile since we'll be separated in school huh? Though this time we'll attend different schools." Y/n started as she recalled the time they were assigned to different sections back in their elementary school.

Mitsuki had to go all her way to get the principal to get the twins to be in one section. Since they couldn't last a week being separated in school.

"Promise to tell me if your having a hard time 'kay?"

"Hah as if" The ash blond spat as Y/n could simply smile at her brother's antics.

"Well then, shall we head down before mom ca--"

"Katsuki! Y/n! get your asses down here! You'll be late for school!"

Ah, what a normal day for the Bakugo household.