『 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 』

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ɴᴇᴡ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ
┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"Guess I'm smart then."

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Heading home after you small shopping spree with Katsuki was filled with scolding. Mostly Y/n nagging him on how he should learn how to be more genlter with girls. How he should act like a gentleman for once. Followed by a panicked "I like you as how you are but still"

"U.A High is an influencial school! You might apperar on T.V nationwide! If you do something not appealing to them there's no doubt it'll be bad for you in the future!" Y/n nagged as they entered the gates of their house.

"The hell should I be acting all saint-ish for some oldies in T.V?!" Katsuki spat as Y/n took out the her copy of their housekey.

Since both their parents went out.

"That doesn't give you enough of an excuse to be rude with that girl earliear" Y/n glared pinching the boy's cheek with her free hand as the other opened the door.

"Stop pulling my skin bitch!"

A sigh could only escape Y/n's lips as she opened the door and stepped in sight announcing a quick "I'm home" despite the house was empty.

Taking off her shoes, Y/n quickly switched with with her indoor slippers as her twin just entered the house, grumbling about something, Y/n no longer bothered to give a damn about simply ordering him "close the door."

"Don't order me around!"

Y/n loved her twin, but she knew he could be unreasonably rude and unbearable sometimes.

"I'm starting to worry about your social life if you to a different school from me." Y/n sighed as she took her shopping bags from the floor since Katsuki had placed them there as he took off his shoes.

"Then don't worry!"

"You can't tell me not to. I'm your twin and your my stubbornly rude brother." Y/n answered as she climbed up the stairs. Not minding her brother's yells.

"I should've asked Baji-kun and Chifuyu-kun to go shopping with me" Y/n sighed as she entered her room.