『 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 』

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴇxᴀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ
┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"Aren't we already friends...?"

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Good luck in your exam, Katsuki."  Y/n grinned as she stood by the gates of their house.

"Tch, I don't need luck." Katsuki spat as Y/n simply smiled, already used with the male's way of speaking.

"You might need it someday, So I'll still wish you the best of luck."

"Tch, I'm going." Katsuki bidded off before walking away.

"Bye, bye~" Y/n waved as she watched her brother's figure slowly walking away. A deep sigh leaving her lips as she turned around and walked herself back into their house.

"Y/n your still waiting for you acceptance letter, right?" Masaru asked as Y/n entered the living room.

"Yup. I hope I passed though..." Y/n answered with slight worry in her tone.

"I'm actually surprised you wanted go to that school." Mitsuki chimmed in

Wakumi High wasn't a private nor a public school. But it was quite known around Japan. Not as famous as UA but famous nevertheless. Most consider it as a school similar to UA High but for those who doesn't have quirks or those who don't plan on being heroes.

They worked differently from regular highschools. To mention the school was popular for makingng the most successful and well known non-hero civilians, Doctors, Surgeons, Fashion Designers, Gymnasts, you name it. Wakumi High was also popular for its entrance exam that was only a 200 question written exam, the passing scores needing to be atleast 150-200 for them to pass.

Teaching Chifuyu and Baji for the exam was the worst for Y/n. Chifuyu was fine... But Baji... He really had a lot of difficulties.

Since the exam was a week ago. Today was the day Y/n was going to know if she passed. Since she was going to school to get the results. But then again Y/n hopes for the best, for the three of them.

"Well I'm sure you'll pass. Your my daughter after all!" Mitsuki grinned pulling the girl to a quick hug

"Hehe, thanks mom"