23. Power & Dominance

En başından başla

No one dared to raise their hand absolutely nobody wanted to fight Y/n L/n and since nobody wanted to fight him the teachers made an executive decision.

Chifuyu: since none of you will will woman up I guess Miss Yamada will have to get her hands dirty.

Maya stepped forward in her generic Infinite Stratos even though she had a generic mass produced IS she was definitely not defenseless she was not weak but even though she wasn't using her own personal IS she was definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Maya: I'm sorry if I hurt you.

Y/n: back at ya~

Maya at least summoned two of her weapons she was dual wielding a pair of SMGs.

Y/n: going akimbo ey? I respect that~

Y/n L/n did not pull out any type of weapon instead with a flex of his fingers a helmet deployed protective armor wrapped around his neck to protect one of his most vital areas and a white metal helmet wrapped around his head completely masking his identity and protecting his utmost vital area.

(A/n): this illustration is a creation of my own design tell me what you think in the comments.

Chifuyu: 3...2...1...FIGHT!!!!!!!

Maya immediately took off into the air at Breakneck speed she fired her twin SMGs at her opponent but unfortunately his shields were too powerful apparently the force field of protecting him and His Infinite Stratos was extremely powerful but instead of causing her bullets to Ricochet off of his shield instead the kinetic energy was absorbed by the shield and the bullets fell to the ground eventually she ran out of ammunition so she dispelled her twin weapons and summoned a single sword she charged at her opponent but as soon as her weapon got within contact of him he caught the blade with the tips of his middle and index fingers everyone gasped in shock when they saw this amazing display of control and power Maya jumped backwards she charged forward again and attempted to strike down her opponent using her sword but he simply caught the tip of her Blade with his middle and index fingers again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and with blinding speed.