𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Monza, Italy

Headaches were the first thing Viktoria felt the next morning.
A sharp prick in the temple made the Finn grimace painfully and she opened her eyes a little.

Immediately she was blinded by the Italian morning sun and so she narrowed her eyes tightly again.
Groaning, she tried to turn around, away from the window and further into the bed. That's when she realized that this wasn't her hotel room at all.

It looked similar to hers, but unlike the Finn's, the suitcase lied open on the floor and the clothes were spread across it.
Taking a closer look, the Finn realized that Red Bull clothes were in the suitcase and a cap with the number 1 was hanging on the wooden chair.

Then Viktoria realized that this wasn't her room, it was her teammate's.

At that very moment he moaned softly and when Viktoria slowly turned her head towards him, she saw how Sebastian was massaging his temples.

What the hell was she doing here in Sebastian's room and especially in his bed? She was shocked to find that the German was lying shirtless under the blanket.
When Viktoria looked down at herself, she realized that she too was only wearing her panties from last night.

When they went to party And she herself had caught a little too much alcohol.
When she and her teammate kissed.

The Finn's facial features derailed.
She had slept with Sebastian Vettel.

Startled, she sat up, holding the white duvet to her chest and thereby drawing the German's attention to herself.

"What the fuck have we done?", she panicked and ran her hands through her brown hair.
It couldn't be true, she couldn't have been so drunk that she let herself be seduced into sleeping with him.

"We had sex like people do, Vicky", Sebastian replied calmly to Viktoria's panic.
Apart from the headache, he seemed to be feeling better than ever, but the Finn felt her heart begin to race.

"Don't piss me off now, Vettel", she snapped at him, scanning the room for her clothes.

She had to get away from here, away from him.
The tenderness and passion from the previous night was gone, instead the Finn became more and more restless.

"Last night I was Seb", the reigning world champion complained, causing Viktoria's head to snap towards him.
She drew her eyebrows together.

"I don't care what has been last night, don't you realize that we slept with each other?", she said harshly, but he stayed calm.

How the hell could he stay so relaxed?

"And?", he asked unimpressed and Viktoria realized that he didn't quite understand her problem.
So she leaned forward a little more before explaining what was upsetting her so much.

"Coworkers don't have sex, Vettel. They don't have sex!", she gestured with her hand while holding up the blanket with the other. Sebastian's facial expression changed, he finally seemed to understand the Finn.

"So you're saying this was a mistake?", he asked softly and his voice seemed a little broken now.
Everything had been fine last night, more than just fine, and now Viktoria thought their night together was a mistake?

The German felt his chest tighten uncomfortably.

"I could loose my cockpit if this thing with us came out", Viktoria argued, alluding to the fact that Red Bull wouldn't like seeing their two drivers in a relationship.
And with Horner not firing his world champion, Viktoria would lose her seat in the car.