𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Silverstone, United Kingdom

The afternoon at Red Bull Headquarters showed Viktoria two things.

Firstly, that she didn't find the new summer collection all that bad.
And secondly, that Sebastian Vettel wasn't such an asshole after all.

This Thursday afternoon in Milton Keynes showed the Finn that her beloved teammate had just shown her his very worst side at the beginning.

She didn't know why yet.

But in recent weeks he's shown another side of himself and despite 'apologizing' to Viktoria about Malaysia, she still played offended.

But slowly she realized that maybe she should stop and bury the hatchet.

The Finn recalled the conversation she had with Esme on the plane when they flew to Helsinki.
Meanwhile, the British woman's words made more and more sense and Viktoria considered returning Vettel's kindness in the future.

Firstly, it would be so much better for the team climate and secondly, it would be good for their cooperation during the season going further on.

But on the other hand, his kindness might just be a lie and once Viktoria forgave him, Malaysia would repeat itself.

Or he would just mutate back into the sexist bastard.

Or maybe not.

And that was something that concerned Viktoria immensely.
The whole time she had this thought in her head, so Phoebe, with whom Viktoria spent the last days before the British Grand Prix, asked if everything was ok.

Viktoria always answered with a 'yes, of course' and tried to concentrate on the current activity, but Vettel crept into her head.

No matter how hard Viktoria tried to avoid it.

Despite thoughts of her teammate, Viktoria was having a good time with Phoebe in London.
The Brit showed the Finn her favorite places in the big metropolis, places that not everyone knew.

Because even though Viktoria had been to England a lot in her childhood because of her father's employment at McLaren, she didn't know the country as well as Phoebe, whose mood seemed to be improving day by day.

When Viktoria arrived at Phoebe's place in London, the Brit looked more than dejected and although she tried to hide it, Viktoria found several ice cream sundaes and tissues in the bin.

This fact also gave the Finn a big headache, because something was bothering her good friend.

But Viktoria didn't know what.

And although she wanted to know so badly, she held  back and reminded herself not to take the reins until Phoebe actively asked for her help.

But Viktoria hoped that this would not last too long.
Because if you swallow all your problems and don't talk to anyone about them, then in the case of a Formula One driver, this can also have an huge effect on the race.

However, few people knew that Formula One is also one of the most dangerous sports in the world and that the smallest mistakes could have fatal consequences.

The upcoming Grand Prix of the United Kingdom in particular was particularly tricky and punished the smallest of driver mistakes.

That's why Viktoria hoped that the weather would stay good.
And as things looked at the moment, everything seemed to be going according to the Finn's hopes.

The day before yesterday she had driven from London to Silverstone, the day before Phoebe had met her team Marussia there.

Today was Friday, the day with the free practice one and free practice two.