𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Albert Park Circuit, Melbourne, Australia

"I am happy that you decided to take me with you, Vivi", Mika smiled warmly at his daughter before he put the coffee cup to his mouth.

Viktoria, who was just making a sandwich, just nodded and smiled.
She was happy whenever her father could make it to one of her races, as she felt safe when he was around and knew she had his shoulder to rely on, when nothing would go right.

"I am happy to have you here, Isä. It means a lot to me", she says and then bites into her sandwich with relish.
There was nothing better than a good breakfast, otherwise her mechanics and engineers would have a hard time today.
(ɪsä=ᴅᴀᴅ)

Father and daughter sat together on the terrace of Viktoria's hotel room in Australia. The weekend of the season opener was now imminent, so the Red Bull faction arrived on Wednesday.

On Friday's schedule was free practice 1.
And the Finn was now more than satisfied with the relationship between her and her car.

It took a lot of tension and nervousness off her shoulders, as well as the shoulders of the team who did a great job.

"Ready for the paddock and free practice 1 today?", Mika asked his daughter, on whose face a blissful smile appeared.

Viktoria switched off her cell phone and with it all the articles from various sports newspapers wondering how Viktoria Häkkinen would do on the first race weekend.

That's probably what the Finn asked herself the most.

"I was born ready", she then said and took another big bite of her sandwich, as her father started laughing.

✧・゚: ✧゚・:

And whether it was the merit of the good breakfast or Mika's presence was a moot point.
Sure thing was that Viktoria's practices were very good.

She was consistently moving in the top eight and was happy with that herself, as was Simon and, to her surprise, Horner.

But the most important part of Saturday was yet to come - Qualifying.

Viktoria was nervously pacing around her garage the whole time, watching the mechanics putting the finishing touches on their car.

With skillful steps, the Finn made her way to the exit in front of the garage.
In the garage next door, she could see her teammate Vettel, whose face looked like it was frozen.

As if in a tunnel, his eyes were clearly directed ahead, his race suit hung loosely on his hips and his arms were crossed over his muscular chest.

His hair had no real style and was still slightly flattened by the cap he had worn at the press conference.

Leaning against the wall of his own garage, he seemed to be staring holes into the pit lane, totally immersed in his competition tunnel.

Viktoria looked at him for a while and had now also understood why he was such a womanizer.
Because he really didn't look that bad.

Still, the Finn somehow didn't like him, since he kept flirting with her and at the same time didn't see her as a real teammate.

It was as if he saw Viktoria as just one of the five women in Formula One who picked up points here and there.

But the fact that Esme and Sofiá in particular were always in the points seemed to have slipped his mind.

"Vicky, time to get ready!", Simon called her from behind, which is why the Finn pushed herself off the wall and left Vettel to his tunnel vision.