𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Albert Park Circuit, Melbourne, Australia

Slowly but surely, Viktoria let go of her teammate's hand, who was staring into her eyes like he was on drugs.

"Have fun celebrating", the Finn said, but he didn't seem to understand her.
So she wondered if her English was really that bad or if he really was on drugs.

"I gotta go", she said again and now it seemed as if Vettel snapped out of his staring and his thoughts.

"Sure, I, uh, see you then", he tried to sound chill, but Viktoria knew that he was embarrassed to get caught at staring or whatever.
Weird guy.

However, the Finn got past her teammate, who had to head to the award ceremony anyways. 

Then, she quickly overtook her father, who was already on his way to his former protégé Kimi.

"What did Sebastian want?", the older Finn asked his daughter while he and her were looking for a way through the crowd in the paddock.

"Since when are you calling him Sebastian?", Viktoria asked the counter question, concerned why her father used Vettel's first name.

"Since the last testing in Spain, don't tell me you're on formal terms? You're teammates!", Mika was a bit indignant, but this impression vanished as soon as he spotted Kimi.

The poor dude had a horde of journalists hanging around his neck, and from the look on his face alone you could tell that he'd strangle them all if he could.

Everyone knew that Kimi Räikkönen wasn't exactly the media type, even the media themselves should know by now.
But to put it bluntly, he hated them with a passion, so much passion that he had given his younger finnish colleagues a course on how to skip press conferences.

Pretty helpful for Viktoria, who also hated media work.

Her PR Meredith made every effort to make her clients work with the journalists and cameras easier, but Viktoria was simply a Finn when it came to this.
Stubborn and socially awkward.

Thousands of cameras flashed around her at the moment, taking photos of her father and Kimi hugging.

Mika had always seen the younger Finn as a kind of son, even though Mika was barely ten years older than Kimi.

Nevertheless, he would never let anything come over this guy, just like Viktoria, who now also reached out to the two men.
She skilfully ignored the cameras pointed at them.

"Adding another championship this year, Iceman?", she asked playfully, whilst hugging him thight but briefly.

If you knew Kimi longer, you eventually learned to read his mood from his eyes.
And his eyes shone brighter at the moment than all the stars in the sky put together, even though he knew what was to come ahead of him.

Interviews, interviews, interviews.

"Shouldn't you rather hope that your teammate becomes world champion again?", the Finn asked with a grin and put his arm around Viktoria's shoulders.

"Nah, I like you better", she replied, grinning cheekily and actually made Kimi Räikkönen laugh out loud.
In front of everyone.

Everyone knew what that meant.
If you made Kimi Räikkönen laugh out loud, you were special.

"Good to know, Kääpiö!", that was the only thing he was able to say, before he got approached by Esme and Sofiá.

The two women had been standing there for a while, but they didn't want to interrupt the conversations between the two Finns.