𝘰𝘯𝘦

›High-risk transfer from Infiniti Red Bull Racing!
According to press reports of the Formula 1 team, instead of Mark Webber, another driver will be standing next to three-time world champion Sebastian Vettel for the next season.
Or rather a female driver? It indeed is a woman with a well-known surname - Häkkinen.
Yes, Viktoria, the eldest offspring of two-time world champion Mika Häkkinen from Finland, will follow in her father's footsteps and also enter a Formula 1 cockpit!
But in addition to the well-known surname, was this transfer the right one?‹

›Bang! Mark Webber will no longer drive next to three-time world champion Sebastian Vettel in the Red Bull from next season!
His replacement?
Mika Häkkinen's daughter Viktoria Häkkinen. Her name is not unknown to anyone who also follows Formula 3 and Formula 2.
With two titles from these two leagues, the young woman from Finland is richly decorated and quite talented, like her father. But can she also establish herself in Formula 1?‹

›Häkkinen - wait a minute.
Formula 1 fans recognize this name immediately. But this is definitely not a return of two-time world champion Mika Häkkinen, but rather the debut of his eldest daughter Viktoria in the top tier of motorsport.
Red Bull signed the young Finn, who will race alongside three-time world champion Sebastian Vettel during the 2013 season.

Women in Formula 1 are nothing new and we all know that they can be successful. Scuderia Ferrari's Esme Martin and McLaren's Sofiá de León are the best examples, but can a young woman like Viktoria Häkkinen compete in Formula 1?‹

›We all know Mika Häkkinen, we know his daughter Viktoria from Formula 2, Formula 3 and when she would attend her fathers races back in his active career.
Viktoria won the Formula 3 title in 2011 and the Formula 2 title 2012.
And ever since she was a child, her father Mika could be seen with her on the world's racetracks, so it was clear that the Häkkinen offspring would want to follow her father's path and become a driver.
But the fact that Viktoria was so often part of her father's races has to do with the terrible fate of her mother, the successful ski racer Amalie Hosfløt Svendsen from Norway, who died in an accident at the Nordic World Ski Championships in 1995...
Click here to find out more about the new Infiniti Red Bull Racing transfer

›Infiniti Red Bull Racing announces the new driver to replace Mark Webber after his retirement. Or its female driver.
The daughter of the flying Finn will take over the cockpit of the Red Bull from next season. But is there something else behind her except her father's name?‹

✧・゚: ✧゚・:

Vantaa, Finland

"Is there something else behind her except her father's name? I don't know you tell me", Viktoria Häkkinen rolled her eyes after reading several articles about her moving to Red Bull Racing.

Viktoria herself had known since the middle of last season that she would drive for Red Bull in 2013, but the team only announced the transfer at the beginning of the winter break.

They did that so as not to give the early impression on Webber ending his career after 2012.

As the media was able to get a short statement from him about Viktoria's rookie year in Formula 1, she decided to read it and it made the Finn smile a bit despite the shitty article before it.

›Viktoria's a good kid, great driver. I think she can become one of the greatest in this sport like her father, if she's able to deal with Seb‹