The War Against the St Pastry Order p2

3rd POV

It was the day...

All cookies played their part...put themselves into positions...

It was time...

Time for war...

"Hey..." Red Velvet spoke, right beside Dark Choco preparing the Cake Army for battle. "Make it out alive...ok?" He asked, Dark Choco only stared at the horizon...sighing. "You do the same..." Dark Choco replied, the half-cookie just looked towards him, he looked prepared...prepared to die...as do the rest of the Watchers...sighing...there was no turning back now...

"Man...I never really thought we'd be fighting at a war..." Wizard said, preparing a few mana jellies in his pockets...Gingerbrave then grabbed a few pieces of armor, made by Strawberry Crepe, looking over Wizard. "Well...we did survive being eaten..." Gingerbrave says, just as nervous, choosing between a sword or his cane. Wizard could tell when he was putting a brave face...motioning him to put down the sword. "Make it out alive..." He threatens, Gingerbrave stared, then laughed. "Yep! Promise!"

"You ready?" Chili Pepper asked, standing at the door with fully decked armor on, both Wizard and Gingerbrave nodded, then left the vicinity...

Custard stared from the balcony...unsure on what to think right now...looking over the the houses...how did it come to this?

Then again...the relationship between the St Pastry Order and the Crimson Kingdom have always been rocky...

"Nervous?" Custard flinched, only to see his father right behind him, he looked back nervously...sighing as he stared into the horizon. Dark Vanilla went to stand beside him...unsure of what to say...just hoping the his presence here will calm Custard's nerves. "Is this going to be my future?" Custard asked...the crimson king looked at him with a concerned look. "Am I...is this nation...just fated to be at constant war...?" He asked once more...nervous for his journey ahead...Dark Vanilla watched as he stared into the horizon...seeing the fear and nervousness in his eyes...the eyes of having a whole nation on your shoulders...

...

"It doesn't have to be..."

Custard looked towards the king, shocked by his response, the king was staring at him, maintaining eye-contact. "This nation shouldn't have to be in constant danger...if you so choose it..." Dark Vanilla spoke, but sighed afterwards. "But...today, is not the day to think about that right now...failure comes, for those who are hasty..."

Pastry appears before the gates of the Crimson Kingdom, Dark Choco acting as a representative...he stares at her in front of the gates...assured that no civilians will be attacked...having early evacuation the day before... "Prince of the Dark Cacao Kingdom...we meet at last..." Pastry spoke, Dark Choco gripped his sword. "We needn't not fight Reverend Mother...this act of war is pointless." Dark Choco explained. "Leave now and we shall go our separate ways!" He demanded, the Reverend Mother only scoffed. "I shall not listen to a cookie blinded by a heretic! You dare beg for mercy bringers of darkness?!" She yelled...looks like there was no turning back...

The force of the Order arrived, Dark Choco counted...how can there be so many cookies involved in a cult?!
"In the name of the Dough, the Oven and The Witches...we shall purge this nation of darkness from its roots!" Pastry declared, causing Dark Choco to gulp. "Where is your king, Dark Prince?"

"You shall never see him...nor will you enter far into the gates!" Dark Choco declared, Pastry scoffed. "Difficult and stubborn...just as your father was..."

"Sisters! Brothers! Members of the holy Order, purge this nation of corruption! Charge!"

Just as he said that, Dark Choco gave a signal...

Lightning

"CHARGE! FOR THE KING AND FOR THE KINGDOM!" Caramel Arrow yelled, several archers appeared on the wall, shooting at different intervals, Pastry was taken aback by the sudden defense, but this was the nation most powerful...ever since the Dark Flour War, the power of the Crimson Kingdom only grew in armies and land. "Do not falter! We must get inside the palace and remove the source!" Pastry almost commanded, the Order than charged forth, several crossbow wielders shooting at the archers, forcing them to go in a pattern of hiding behind the wall and shooting. Several others injured, some dead. "CRUNCHY CHIP COOKIE!" Dark Choco yelled, then proceeded to charge at the Order, following not so far behind, was the CreamWolves. "CREAMWOLF CHARGE!" Crunchy Chip declared as several warriors of the CreamWolves begun to attack, alongside Dark Choco Cookie, they fought their way against the battlefield...

"Your Highness...should we proceed as well?" Financier asked, Red Velvet looked at the field. "Prepare for the sky attack..." Red Velvet ordered, she nodded and went back to the Oven Breakers who were standing by in the outskirts of the palace...Red Velvet then prepared a concoction, "Alright...let's end this..."

Red Velvet appeared, Pastry immediately spotted him. "It's the Cake Army!" She yelled, Red Velvet immediately threw the concoction, Chiffon immediately went up and ate it. Causing him to grow as the size of a Creamwolf. Then Red Velvet released the army, along with Cakeburus...

"Cakes! Let's give them hell!"

The war has started...

"Oh well..." Espresso remarked...seeing Black Raisin heavily injured, and Adventurer in a defensive position, shielding her...

seeing Black Raisin heavily injured, and Adventurer in a defensive position, shielding her

"It seems as if you're not entirely useless..." Espresso spoke, Black Raisin looked at Espresso enraged. "You...! You dare take advantage of a cookie like this! Take him away from his daughter?!" Black Raisin said, stumbling as she tried to stand. "I don't know what you mean..." Espresso spoke, obviously sarcastic... "Where's Madeleine Cookie? What are you planning traitorous scientist?!" Adventurer demanded, the said traitorous scientist laughed mockingly. "Why do cookies insist on on trying to ask the perpetrators what their plan is...they're only wasting time on something so unimportant..." He replied, placing a hand on his chin. She tsked, frustrated at his response. "Black Raisin...we must run...you're injured..." Adventurer whispered...

"Oh...you can leave...if..."

"You survive..."

Almond charged towards Adventurer cookie, summoning his chains and giving them a hard time...

(Finally I was able to draw Almond other than small doodles)