Return the the Crimson Kingdom

3rd POV

The gang meet back at a hallway

The gang meet back at a hallway. Gathering the pieces of flashback contained in the spell... "So...your Dad, was friends with White Lily Cookie and he and her were both remarkable students of their time, before Pure Vanilla started to doubt these experiments." Wizard recalled, piecing the spell. "Dad always said it was somewhat impossible for a Cookie to make another Cookie" Custard spoke... "Strange...this magic feels...familiar somehow..." He continued "Not to be rude...but I feel kinda bad for snooping around your father's memories." Strawberry Cookie spoke nervously. "Yeah...but we can't exactly control that now can we?" Chili Pepper remarked, and then started sniffing. "Hey, does anyone smell that?" She asked, "You could smell it too? I thought I was the only one!" Gingerbrave spoke. Then a Cookie's shadow rushed and ran passed them. Running up the walls and surrounding them, letting the gang keep their guard up. The Cookie landed next to another Cookie, both were wearing cloaks, except one kept it up.

 The Cookie landed next to another Cookie, both were wearing cloaks, except one kept it up

"You!" Chili Pepper said. "You're that assassin with the bigger bounty than mine!" Chili Pepper said drawing out her knife. "We cannot let you pass this path..." The Cookie spoke "And why is that?" Custard said. "Because it is the command of Dark Enchantress Cookie." The other cloaked cookie spoke. The Assassin pulled out chakrams and started to attack. Custard put another protection spell and blocked the weapons. The gang fought with effort, mainly because the cookie attacking was a skilled assassin dodging Chili Pepper's attacks with ease. As well as his support...the cloaked Cookie kept pulling out an artifact that could heal and speed the cookie. They were all getting tired...they had just finished a fight with a legendary swan, wandered and walked for hours...and now they hurry into battle again...

"Come on!" We can still run past them!" Gingerbrave declared slightly panting...Strawberry Cookie had collapsed, mostly dizzy by the constant spinning. "Berry!" Gingerbrave remarked, before getting kicked in the guts. He lie on the floor, as the assassin walked back, Wizard realizing that the Cookie was protecting the other. "Chili Pepper, attack the other guy!" Wizard said, Chili Pepper agreed and went for the strike, catching the assassin of guard, in sacrifice of Chili's attack, Wizard Cookie summoned a lightning and it hit the assassin. "Lilac Cookie!" The other Cookie spoke, his cloak falling off his head. He grabbed the assassin making sure they were ok...
"Wait...aren't you the missing Cookie of that rich guy in the dessert?" Custard asked, recognizing the other cookie. The cookie flinched, before grabbing Lilac Cookie and escaping. "Hey, Wait!-" "Do not follow, your highness"

The gang looked behind them, Custard's eyes gleamed in excitement, the familiarity of the cookie.
"Licorice!" He exclaimed, running over to the Advisor and hugging him, Licorice was caught off guard, even though he has been hugged by the prince a dozen times before, hugged back with his remaining arm that wasn't holding his staff. "I'm happy you are safe your highness...this place is confusing for a cookie he has barely stepped foot upon the school grounds" Licorice remarked. "It was quite unusual for me to see his majesty's past self...I feel invasive." He remarked. "Maybe...The spell was here when we arrived...it seemed familiar." Custard remarks, watching the echoes of younger cookies running down the hallways to find their classes. "That does not matter now...I must bring you back to the castle at once...I've already set up a portal, come along now..." Licorice motioned, guiding the young 5 to his portal space.

"So this is your father's Advisor?" Wizard Cookie said intrigued. "Yep! The best in the kingdom." Custard exclaimed, causing a blush of embarrassment from Licorice. "Please do not flatter me, your highness...I bet there's another Wizard who surpasses me" he remarks as he guides the Cookies down the halls. "But you're still great! And he said Advisor, Dad chose you for a reason!" Custard said. "Well...I won a Wizarding Competition, and he chose me by default...I'm no older than your brother!" Licorice remarks, rubbing his neck and hiding his blush of embarrassment. He could not believe the prince thought he was *The best* there are other wizards who might surpass him. "But you won a Wizarding Competition, that should be something?" Gingerbrave then added, holding Strawberry up, still disoriented by spinning too much. Licorice just awkwardly chuckled, "We're here" Said Licorice to a giant swirling portal. "Dude, is this safe?" Chili Pepper asked, she was NOT ready to be sucked out of a giant wormhole. "I have done this plenty of times, it's how His Majesty gets his work done fast." Licorice remarks with a smirk. "We just go in and we're at the castle." He explains, Custard gleams "Can I show them?" He says, Licorice sighs at the child-like attitude. "Of course your highness..." He smiles gesturing your the portal, Custard runs in with a quick "Whoo-hoo!" And vanishes...

Silence fills the room...

"Are you coming?" Custard said poking his back. The rest chuckle in relief and went through with no hesitation...and on the other side...they were inside the castle...specifically the throne room...

specifically the throne room

"Custard..." Dark Vanilla spoke...and sighed in relief...

"Welcome home..."