Assistance in Pomegranate village

3rd POV (It's easier for me to write like this for some reason...)

"Who's...Pomegranate Cookie?" Gingerbrave asked and turned to Custard. Who silently led the gang to a different place in the village where they can speak in private.

"There was an old Priestess in this village, she was one of the best and strict of her time. However there was darkness in that Cookie...and she betrayed the village, burning their Sacred Pomegranate Tree... That Cookie was Pomegranate Cookie" Custard spoke, in a more serious tone than what the gang were used to (well except Gingerbrave, but he was just as uneasy)

"That's horrible...why would she betray her own village like that?" Strawberry Cookie asks, she feels pity for the village for what they had to do. "I do not know...if anything, she's a pest...my brothers have been doing a lot to deal with her" Custard spoke in annoyance.

"Well we can't just sit here! We've got to help them!" Gingerbrave proclaimed. "But that will sidetrack us from getting to the Crimson Kingdom!" Chili Pepper said "We can't just leave them! We've gotta help them!" Gingerbrave announced. "I agree with Gingerbrave. I cannot let fellow friends get hurt! If I'm going to be future King, the people must come first!" Custard announced. "Well if he's staying we're all staying, since we do not know where the Crimson Kingdom is." Wizard remarked with Strawberry nodding in confirmation. "Ugh! Fine! Just so you know, helping people is not my strong suit..." Chili Pepper sighed.

"Alright what should we do?" Custard asks as he turns to the Priestess.

Meanwhile in the Crimson Kingdom.
"Your Majesty?" Licorice Cookie with a calm face hesitantly walked inside the room. "I told you to knock, Licorice Cookie" Dark Vanilla spoke. Seemingly focused on whatever task he was doing. "I'm afraid this is urgent..." Licorice Spoke. Dark Vanilla didn't turn...but tilted his head in a way that he wanted to hear the news.

but tilted his head in a way that he wanted to hear the news

"Your son was nearly assassinated by Reverend Mother Pastry."

As Licorice spoke the news, Dark Vanilla jerked his head towards him. "Are you sure?!" Dark Vanilla asked as he raised his voice, different from the quiet and soft voice he constantly preferred. Though the quiet voice made people uncomfortable it was soft spoken enough for people to realize how gentle he was.

This Voice however, was the exact opposite. It'd send shivers out of any Cookies' dough, feeling like at any moment, only with that voice, he could crumble a Cookie at his mercy. Something one must not take lightly, as such, Licorice silently gulped as he chose carefully his next words.

"The All-Seeing-Eye does not lie..." Licorice spoke nervously. Dark Vanilla turned his head back. Then grabbed his spear that was on the table next to him, he quickly went pass Licorice, the Cookie sensing anger within the king.

"Y-Your Majesty! One must not act rash in these conditions! Obviously she would attempt to "purge" your son, But you shouldn't act in blind anger!" Licorice Cookie reasoned. "She had no reason to attempt to kill him, Even if it was a simple mission, this wasn't supposed to happen!" Dark Vanilla spoke, his voice echoed throughout the halls and probably throughout the castle, Licorice was thankful that Dark Choco and Red Velvet Cookies weren't there to hear the anger in their father's voice.

"I understand your anger, I understand why you feel the need to do this, but think rationally! We shouldn't resort to violence unless it's a last option!" Licorice reasoned, "Please,Sire, calm yourself!" He said as he grabbed his arm. It was then the Dark King hesitated...then sighed and slightly calmed himself. He knew his Adviser was right...he was...

He didn't know how that happened...

"Send a Raven to the St. Pastry Order...I shall have a meeting with them." Dark Vanilla ordered. Licorice sighed in relief, but still feared as his anger only slightly handled with. "Yes, Your Majesty." He spoke as he bowed. He walked out of the room, proceeding with the king's command.

Dark Vanilla consulted himself in those halls. Before releasing that terrifying aura letting go of his anger. He would not have that again. He lost Cookies he loved never again...

Not his son...

———————————————————————
The main gang had just finished breaking the corrupt altar. "Man that was hard work!" Gingerbrave exclaimed. "We had to check the luggage for any tools to break this thing! Why are Magical Altars hard to destroy?" Wizard Cookie sighed. "At least we destroyed it!" Custard exclaimed Victoriously.

"Hey guys! Look!" Strawberry exclaimed. Custard looked in awe. "Are those...White Lilies?" Custard asked. "White Lilies? How can you tell?" Chili Pepper asked. "These are the same ones in Dad's personal garden!" Custard answered. He has no idea White Lilies grow in these parts. "There's a trail up ahead!" Gingerbrave exclaimed. "Should we follow it?"

After much discussion, they followed the trail of White Lilies. Suspicious of it, White Lilies don't usually leave a trail. "Why are you picking them up Custard?" Strawberry asks, as Custard picks a few of them off the ground. "Well, the ones on my Dad's vase are starting to wilt...I thought I'd give him something when we return! He loves White Lilies!" Custard replied. A smile plastered around his face. {He must love his father so much...I wonder...why does he not talk about his mother?} Strawberry questioned internally as the gang walked along the long path. "This is taking forever!" Chili Pepper remarked. "Well, the view is quite lovely!" Strawberry replied. Chili Pepper just groaned in response.

"Hey! Look, I saw something shiny over there!" Chili Pepper said as she sprinted over. "Wait! Chili Pepper Cookie!" Gingerbrave said sprinting after her. "Gingerbrave!" Strawberry exclaimed. "Let them run Strawberry Cookie, I'm sure Gingerbrave can handle himself and Chili Pepper Cookie." Wizard Cookie remarked. "Does she always do that?" Custard spoke. "I'm not sure, she does react as such to shiny things." Wizard Cookie replied.

"Hey! What gives?" The rest heard in the distance and start to see Chili Pepper and Gingerbrave. "You shouldn't run off like that, what if the St. Pastry Order comes in again?" Gingerbrave remarked. "Well, at least I saw the thing...I don't know, I don't think anyone would want that to be stolen from." Chili Pepper pointed to the statue.

"Wait...that's..."

"White Lily Cookie?"

Author's Note: I suck at detailed backgrounds btw.