Updated Bios

I needed to update the old bios so bad...
Also brain empty in Lore so for now have this...

Dark Vanilla Cookie.
After using forbidden Moon Magic causing the disappearance and presumed deaths of the other 4 heroes, the Crimson Tyrant rules and dominates the Crimson Kingdom with an iron fist and a heart of ice. Dark Vanilla Cookie lost everything about himself and his purity, changing his name from 'Pure' to 'Dark' in order for complete transformation. However despite his public title as 'The Crimson Tyrant' many cookies do believe that he is still the same king whether in denial or not.

Appearance
Dark Vanilla wears a crown of black hard sugar candy and a cloak taken from Dark Cacao Cookie's old armor. He wears the same armor material as Dark Cacao himself and bears the wings of Golden Cheese, some say those wings are an extra pair after discovering the Golden Cheese Kingdom. He holds and utilizes the 'Staff of Time' of which he uses for battle purposes and has now yielded his Orchid Staff, which now rests in the Room of Memories

Likes:
(Unknown)
Dislikes
(Unknown)
Most commonly known however is Dark Enchantress Cookie.

Dark Choco Cookie
Crowned Prince of the Dark Cacao Kingdom, Dark Choco formed an alliance with The Crimson Tyrant, after the destruction of the Dark Cacao Kingdom. Dark Choco Cookie is known across the globe as one of the finest warriors and swordsman in Earthbread, many people considering him a reincarnation of his father (not literally) Dark Choco Cookie is seem to lead the remaining residents of the Dark Cacao Kingdom in a slightly similar way to his father, except that the Priests are required self-defense lessons in order to help out in the construction of the Dark Cacao Kingdom and help them retain what it feels like to be a Cacaoian.

Appearance
Dark Choco wears his Hard-Chocolate Armor at all times, from the castle to the Cacao Kingdom to the other Kingdoms within the Crimson Alliance. He bears a scar to his right (?) eye caused by him tripping on while running and landing his eye on a rock. He wields the sword that he finds after that incident that made the prince go berserk. Since then he has held on to the sword and even comments on how The Crimson Tyrant might have cured him from his curse.

Likes
His family (Foster and Biological)
His people
Books
Art
Cooking
Training
Actually prefers a bow but due to his vision he's not pinpoint accurate.
Princess Cookie
Tiger Lily

Dislikes
Dark Enchantress Cookie
Pomegranate Cookie (He hates her cause apparently she kinda manipulated his people before the DCa Kingdom went cablooey)
Socializing
Wearing fancy clothing
Glasses
His own eye vision
Licorice Sea Monsters
Royalberry

Red Velvet Cookie
Half-cake, half-cookie. This cookie remembers not of his origins nor past but he knows that in some way he is associated with Dark Enchantress Cookie. Red Velvet Cookie, second son of Dark Vanilla Cookie and Commander of the Cake Army, holds the strong will and military strength of a Commander. It is unknown however why someone like Dark Vanilla Cookie who hates Dark Enchantress with every will of his dough, would adopt such a Cookie with cake-like features.

Appearance
Like everyone assumes that he wields cake like features like his arm, though the eye is never confirmed, most speculated that it was part of the cake-like features. He wears a cloak inspired by the cake monsters and a coat, for some reason...The prince bears a sword that looks similar to a saw, and keeps it on him at all times.

Likes
Cakes (the monsters)
Science
Walking his army (them need exercise)
Books (Not the ones Choco likes unfortunately)
Plants
Shiny things (only some things)
Spying on Choco
Wearing something for an occasion
His family

Dislikes
The St Pastry Order
Dark Enchantress cookie
Royalberry
His father being a reckless idiot
Madeleine (he hates the way he handles cakes)
Cookievorous plant

Custard Vanilla Cookie
Crowned Prince of the Crimson Kingdom, one day the Crimson Tyrant left the kingdom for 3 days leaving the nation in a state of peril, he came back after said 3 days with the Crowned Prince in his arms. The kingdom, bluebirds and oceans cried tears of joy and screams of blessings upon his birth. For they believe he could bring the kingdom back to the Light.

Appearance
Custard is constantly compared to look like his father, though the young prince doesn't see THAT MUCH resemblance. He wears black clothing in order to not break the style of the kingdom, most of his clothing design inspired by his father and brothers. He carries a staff with a big crown given by Dark Vanilla on his 9th birthday, granting him the ability to properly direct his healing magic

Likes
His whole family basically
His friends
His kingdom
Animals
The Castle Gardens
The guards
(Ok basically he likes anything in his kingdom)

Dislikes
Pomegranate Cookie
St.Pastry Order
Royalberry
Bees (unfortunately he has a slight allergic reaction to them)

Licorice Cookie
A young wizard from a far away village, this cookie is said to master wizard magic and black magic. The Royal Advisor and Grand Mage to the Crimson Tyrant. He is said to resemble much of the king's likeness through the personalities. His magic has brought the Crimson Kingdom to the most prosperous, however it is unknown if he is the one who holds most of the work or his loyalty to the Tyrant King might be genuine.

Appearance
Licorice dawns a cloak of indigo held together with skulls and a pendant from the king. The Licorice Cookie looks like in any Licorice village residence and it is unclear if he originated from the Dark Cacao Kingdom. The cookie wields a staff that seems to be the source of his wizard magic.

Likes
Books
Spells and enchantments
History books.

S̷̢̜̼͍̝̳̘̗̺͈̎̂̌̇̅̔̏̀́̅̉́͠ò̵̼̮̝̳̜̝̟̝͔̮̩̟̀͋̈́̅̓͛̌́͘͜͝ư̵̜͓̝̟͎̈̋̃̒̈́̊̋̉͋́̽̐l̵̨̰̱̙̲͎̆̈́̾͋̽̄ͅ ̶̢̰̭̲͚̮̿̂̀̈́͌̆̏̾̓J̶̦̝̳̟͇̼̲̳͉̟̻̪̼̭̃̂̊̄a̸̡͇̯̩̲̘̬̫̠̲̥̾͜ͅm̸̝̗̤͕̠̘̪͉͍̖̟͇̠̩̄̄ ̸̡̨̟̟͔̭̦̼͇̮̉́r̸̝̱͙͖̗̣̃̄̋̓e̸̛͙̜̺s̶̼̽͂̅͆͆͊ẹ̴̢̝͖̖̪̝̬̺̮͈̍̋̐̇͐͐̍̐̐̎͐ͅa̸͔̭̦͔͈͍͈̪͙̘̖̙͖͔͌̇̈́̐͊͝r̷̡͎̯̻͉̟̲̖͍̽̓̑̎͊̒̀̓̂͂̎̂̀̚c̸̨̻̤̳̰͍̝̹͖̽͆̒́̓͂͒̇̾̕͠h̶̡͇͚͈̩͓̥͙̻̺͌̂̑̾̂͒̕͜ ̴̛̹̂̆͂́̓͒̓͠͝

Purple
Amethysts (In this world those gems have magical properties)
Going outside
Ravens

Dislikes
Fire
Sunlight in his eyes
Pink (no offense to the Hollyberry Kingdom but he means Sakura trees pink)
St. Pastry Order

Hm...
Yeah here ya go