Custard's 16th birthday p3

3rd POV
We cut to a very clear witch's hut, with many kitchen supplies. There were bubbles popping out of a currently boiling pot, and many strange herbs, dead animals and foods that surrounds it. A portal the size of a mouse, opened near the dining table, where Custard, Gingerbrave, Strawberry, Wizard and Chili Pepper popped out. "Did everyone make it out safe?" Custard asked looking towards everyone, They all nodded in response. They took a good look at their surroundings and gasped. "Home Sweet Home" Wizard remarked, looking around at the kitchen. "This is your mom's place?" Strawberry asked. "It feels so...creepy...there are dead frogs in that jar!" She yelled out. "My mom's not like other witches, but I trust you those frogs are for experimental purposes." Wizard explained, fearing that the cookies might think she eats frogs instead of cookies. Which in turn...both are worse. "Oh, the pots boiling! She must be making soup for herself." Wizard Spoke as he walked across the table and jumped off into a chair. "Wizard! Don't just jump off things!" Gingerbrave exclaimed, feeling nervous about this, Wizard's not one to be reckless. "I've been here multiple times than I can count, the only danger here are the rats, come on! I know a way unto the kitchen Counter!" Wizard spoke seeing a mini ladder built on the chair and climbing down on it, they were all nervous after all they were again, in a Witches' hut. The five followed Wizard on his journey and made their way unto the kitchen Counter...

The door opened afterwards...and the sound of humming was heard throughout the room. "Mom!" Wizard shouted, the giant Woman the size of a mountain (ok since witches can hold cookies in their hands I assume they are ginormous.) The Witch in White gasped at the sight of Wizard. "Wizard?! Oh my baby! I missed you!" The Witch spoke, her steps big enough to shake mountains in a cookie world.

 "Wizard?! Oh my baby! I missed you!" The Witch spoke, her steps big enough to shake mountains in a cookie world

"You should have wrote! I could prepared you muffins!" The Witch spoke to him nuzzling him with her cheeks. "Mom! No nuzzles!" Wizard warned as the Witch chuckled. "And who are these young ones? Your friends?" She asked as she knelt down to see them. "Correct! These are my friends, Gingerbrave, Strawberry, Chili Pepper and Custard Cookie." Wizard informed hopping down his mother's hand. "Custard...? Where have I heard that before...? Ah...nevermind that, greetings! Welcome to my humble abode." She welcomed. "Uhm...hello miss...Wizard's Mom?...you really don't...eat cookies?" Gingerbrave asks "Why yes!...wait..isn't that the jacket I made?" She asks pointing to Gingerbrave's jacket. "This is yours?! Sorry for taking it!" Gingerbrave spoke bowing in apology. "No no! No need to apologize, I assumed someone must've needed it! Here let me make some muffins for you little ones ok?" She gestured...guess she really wasn't as bad as they thought...

"Keep still, your tie is all messed up." Red Velvet scolded fixing Dark Choco's tie. "I don't see why have to let go of my armor." Dark Choco complained. "This is the Crimson Kingdom, sure it is different in the Dark Cacao Kingdom, but you stand out next to us!" Red Velvet spoke. "Father isn't even changing! You stand out!" Dark Choco complained. "Do you have any sense of decency? This is a party, not a war!" He spoke already having fixed the tie. "It will be if Pure Vanilla's envoy doesn't come back." Dark Choco warned, Red Velvet sighed, why did he bare the same resolve and judgement as his own father? "If I may resolve your quarrel your highnesses, but Red Velvet is correct for today's event." Licorice spoke walking into the room.

"For this event I have finally convince His Majesty to dress in decent attire for the occasion

"For this event I have finally convince His Majesty to dress in decent attire for the occasion." Licorice informed. "But if danger concerns you that much, you may equip yourself with a weapon still, My Prince." He spoke. "You finally got dad to wear something other than the armor?" Red Velvet asked excitedly. "Yes, I have informed His Majesty of how indecent he wears in his attire for both your birthdays..." Licorice informed rather bluntly. "Please tell me you didn't tell him like that?" Dark Choco asked concerned. "Of course not, I merely told him that this is basically the last birthday until Custard turns 18 that he'll partake in public audience, and if he can't wear something else, then he won't wear something else even later." Licorice informed almost sounding annoyed. "Frankly, much like Prince Red Velvet, as much as I'd hate to test His Majesty's temper, I do want him to wear something else every now and again." He informed Dark Choco just groaned. "I'll get my sword, see you guys at the party." Dark Choco remarked as he left towards his room.

He went over to his room and spotted the pedestal his sword was placed. Strange...he didn't remember it being placed in a pedestal earlier...sure it is irresponsible for him to leave his sword lying around everywhere, but he keeps it in his closet for safe keeping...did Pure Vanilla want to see it for a bit? Maybe...he shrugged it off as Dark Vanilla really was the only one who knows where he places the sword anyway...he grabbed the sword and felt strange...

"Hmm...did he change the power levels of this thing?" He wondered, somehow the sword felt...stronger? And hey! There were no voices coming out at all...last time he did the voices came to him before he slept...that's...unhealthy...

"Eh, it's probably just an upgrade." He told himself, he got his belt sheath and put the sword away, walking outside afterwards and stumbling upon Dark Vanilla at the door. "How's the sword?" He asked abruptly as if he didn't scare Dark Choco half to death. "It's...it's fine...a little stronger but fine..." Dark Choco spoke, a little startled, he should really get used to when Dark Vanilla gets sneaky sometimes. "Good...see you at the party." Dark Vanilla remarked. "Yeah, yeah...see you later..."